Poll: Who would win in a fight Jaina Proudmoore or Sylvanas Windrunner ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Jaina vs Sylvanas

Just wanted to see who you guys thought would win in a fight

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Jaina vs Sylvanas

Jaina hands down.

Sylvanas is what? A zombie with a bow?

versus

One of the most powerful mages on the planet? Who single handedly forced Varian, Thrall, and friends to stop fighting with her powers.

Not even close.

doesent sylvanas have silence /thread?

15+ Year Old Account

Slyvanas.

Ex-Ranger General and Banshee Queen of the Forsaken is much more than a "Zombie with a bow".

Plus not into those perky cheerleader chicks. :P

15+ Year Old Account

Jaina will just wtfpwn her
    plus lore wise mages>hunters

Read the manga or play her as a hero in warcraft 3

Sylvanas is a mage-killer, she's wtf pwn Jaine no problem

The result on this poll is... wow... just wow. Sylvanas is in no way "just a hunter"

Hell Sylvanas almost would have had Arthas dead if it weren't for good ole KT running in to the rescue. Jaina has done NOTHING.

And I don't know how anyone rationalizes some Kirin Tor mage beating former Ranger General of Silvermoon turned omgwtf Banshee Queen by none other than Arthas

Sylvanas doesnt stand a snowball's chance in hell against Jaina.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

screw fighting, i'd like to see them make out and maybe do other things.....

Quote Originally Posted by Veritox

Hell Sylvanas almost would have had Arthas dead if it weren't for good ole KT running in to the rescue. Jaina has done NOTHING.

And I don't know how anyone rationalizes some Kirin Tor mage beating former Ranger General of Silvermoon turned omgwtf Banshee Queen by none other than Arthas
    remember, they jumped arthas, twas a trap, then KT saved him... (just read the thingy)
    and sylvanas died while defending silvermoon! (in the game, i solo'd her with arthas, dunno what 'really' happened though)
    while jaina could also sheep sylvannas (wc2-wc3 sheep was instant(but wc2 sheep was OP with the fact that you're permanently a sheep/hog lol)) and jaina is one of the best mages!

but i still voted for sylvannas, out of bad-ass factor

I think it would be a draw. We all know how catfights end... :P

I wish Blizzard would do like SoE did in SWG.

Take all the high level creatures, in this case horde and alliance leaders, throw them in an arena and make them aggro eachother, they could do 2 fights, 1 where it's all vs all, and one fight with faction vs faction, then we could get all theese "vs" threads over with.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by vampfiend687
    This
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I personally think this would be a fantastic fight to watch. Neither one truelly has the advantage, Sylvanas, skilled Ranger and bowman, now Touched with Undeath and the various powers that would bring, i.e. the ability to return to her ghost like state and back, VS Jaina, Prodigal Magi "Destined" to be the Greatest Mage of her time. I personally wouldnt want to be anywhere near the battlefield. Undead summoned By Sylvanas against Elementals of untold power summoned by Jaina. Arcane blasts cratering the landscape. But in the end... It would end with an Arrow threw Jaina's left eye (for spite sake).

Only the writers truelly know.
    If all else fails... stick a dagger in his back...

Sylvanas... Jaina may be more powerful, but she's such a pussy that she will doubt herself if killing someone is really good, then Sylvanas will shoot her in the eye with her bow. Sylvanas is BTW not an hunter, but a banshee/hunter. She can posses people silence curse, has sinister plans, can stealth.

Sylvanas will imbue all power she no matter what, Jaina will only use good power.

Sylvanas >>> Jaina

Made by Cazy!
    Massively Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

oh come on 1 4 manned jaina on more than 6 occasions just because i was bored. you never seen any less than 30+ ally walk into UC to kill slyvanas do you?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

BRING ON THE MUD WRESTLING!!!
    These boots are made for walkin' - First set of boots drop in WoD...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by vampfiend687
    ^this for sure

Deleted

This thread makes me sad.

Sylvanas is the Banshee Queen. Heck, she could possess Jaina's body and make her kill herself.

I voted Sylvanas out of the fact she is just so badass.
    Jaina is more powerful im sure (lorewise, not in game), but seriously, an undead banshe high elf ranger.. thats fucking awesome
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison