when does affliction get good for pvp, m+ and raiding?

wondering when does affliction get good?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    the second you log onto it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I've done well over 200 Rbgs and I've seen Affliction top the charts the overwhelming majority of the time. And in Arena Affliction is very powerful especially when paired with a Shadow Priest. So on the pvp side of the game Affliction hasn't disappointed in the slightest.

Pvp: it really doesn't. Only better than destro or demo. Take opinion with a shaker of salt. I'm.not a pvper
    M+: 10 at the absolute lowest..15 honestly. Below 15 demo and destro show off better generally. Below 10 don't even try unless you wanna use StS build and still suffer. Above 20 don't think about anything but Aff
    Raid:it does well immediately, but starts to leave the others in the dust at heroic level. At mythic the divide widens further and destro or demo really become a fun instead of competitive spec.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    Isn't it always good? Or at least has been for the past 2 expansions (if not more?) - previously Chanimal used to run it, this was the start of the expansion, I can't remember if he has switched back to Destro now? But he's been competing for the top spot in PVP.

It also seems to be the case for raids, really? M+ I guess what Albert the fish said seems right.

So I would say, more or less always? :-)

I could not play at all. Will find something another

Affliction is already the best Warlock spec for S2 M+.

now they just need to fix affliction for ST in raids and survivability in pvp and dot dispell protection, and we get the spec back in the game