Lone wolf ability bugged?

Hello,

I better ask about this, as i was already surprised by the fact that we cant pick our pet talents anymore. Like, why?!

So, I play MM hunter a little now and I am confused about the lone wolf ability. My understanding of this ability is, that after you dismiss your pet, you will gain its ability. Yet, every time i dismiss my ferocity pet, i end up with the survival of the fittest ability. Is this intended? Are you forced to use pet in dungeons, if you wish to have access to Primal Rage?

It grants you survival of the fittest regardless of the dismissed pet's affinity.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You'll have to summon the pet, use Primal Rage, and then dismiss it.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Holy shit that's inconvenient.

Thanks for clearing that up tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Observation - when i lose my pet to LoS, i gain primal rage. Inconvinience rises. What was the reasoning behind removing the ability to pick pet's talents anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone View Post
    Holy shit that's inconvenient.

Thanks for clearing that up tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Observation - when i lose my pet to LoS, i gain primal rage. Inconvinience rises. What was the reasoning behind removing the ability to pick pet's talents anyway?
    It's just a visual bug on your hotbar and updates after a while or when you press it.