Poll: Interested in wotlk classic?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wrath was my favorite expansion but i really don't want to go back to it. I did everything i wanted to back then.

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    lol dat poll

- - - Updated - - -

question:

woud u be okay with lfg so that the group is formed quick, but u still need to travel to the dungeon entrance?

Not really, that means anytime anyone leaves a run you have to wait for their replacement to fly all the way to the dungeon. And if they decide to leave you get to enjoy the process all over again.

I just wanna sit in town in queue then get teled to the dungeon when it's time to kill things.

Not that interested in it, enjoyed it at the time but ive done what i wanted to do in that setting. Reliving it would give me an inferior experience of what I currently remember, as the people that participate would be inferior. At least thats what classic seems to have proven for me, suppose its subjective though.

Dumb poll. I'm subbed, play retail, classic, will play TBC and a potential WOTLK

Its gonna be a disappointing launch. At least for the raiders. Casuals might be fine. But with only 2 new bosses and a rehashed raid at launch, its gonna be rough keeping people together.

Things will be better when Ulduar and ICC comeout. From an outsiders pov, those really carried wotlk hard.

As for casuals, itll be fine. They just play to play as they do.

Cata and MoP classic has me more hyped. I didn’t really get to do much in cata and i will get to relive my moments in MoP.

Not saying i wont play wotlk classic. I definitely will. I just don’t think itll hold up like it did back then.

Currently leveling a rogue in classic and im actually liking it a lot more than retail rogue. Idky that is though.
    Last edited by Usernameforforums; 2021-04-24 at 01:06 AM.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Oh the delusion. Guilds were formed mostly from trade chat, forums and people who knew each other before the game. Period. People didn't "go out to the world and to meet people and make guild"

That did not even happen in pre-wow mmos LOL.

And don't try to back up your arguments with "LFR ruining raiding" because its the same ridiculous argument as yours. Social aspects exists, it was never about meeting randoms in open world. Just because you can do so, doesn't mean people did it.
    Oh the delusion. Guilds were formed mostly from meeting random players in the realm, general zone chats, barrens chat, group quests, and then yes, barely trade chat. Period.

That's exactly how it was in every pre-wow mmo LOL.

And don't try to dismiss the LFR argument. It is just as stupid of a system that killed the game as CRZ and sharding.

3+ Year Old Account
    Where is the option: "I will play for the entire TBC duration and remain subbed for WotLK Classic"?

Quote Originally Posted by Nubpwn View Post
    Oh the delusion. Guilds were formed mostly from meeting random players in the realm, general zone chats, barrens chat, group quests, and then yes, barely trade chat. Period.

That's exactly how it was in every pre-wow mmo LOL.

And don't try to dismiss the LFR argument. It is just as stupid of a system that killed the game as CRZ and sharding.
    Everything you said is wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    Where is the option: "I will play for the entire TBC duration and remain subbed for WotLK Classic"?
    Subbed, will switch to Wotlk classic - if you intend to put more time in wotlk than tbc
    or
    Subbed, will only check out Wotlk classic - if you intend to play TBC more than wotlk.

Unless you are not subbed atm then:

Unsubbed, will come back for Wotlk classic
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

and no expansion earler. tbc is already so much better than vanilla but still clunky. wotlk is where classes start to make sense

10+ Year Old Account
    WTLK time line. That is mine i could stay there forever :P

Absolutely. Back when WOTLK was live, I was a 14 year old kid who was tanking Ulduar while clicking and trying to dodge Mom Aggro.

I want to relive it properly.

I've been waiting for it ever since they announced Classic. I think WOTLK is the perfect mix of what made Vanilla/TBC so loved and what made modern WoW so accessible.

Not interested in World of Boost for sale for 5 gold

> giving a company we all say we hate money to re-release a game I played 10 years ago when I could have done it for free on a pserv this entire time
    >....?

I *QUIT* WoW in the middle of Wrath and left for years. Why the hell would I play Wrath classic???????????
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I *QUIT* WoW in the middle of Wrath and left for years. Why the hell would I play Wrath classic???????????
    If you didn't enjoy peak WoW, then this game is not for you mate. Find another game on the market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    So, what is your situation? Pick a pool option and respond why..
    TBC was 100x better than WotLK and that still doesn't appeal to me, to play again.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I'd only be interested if I can be around for raiding Ulduar which I didn't get to fully clear back when it was current. Sad how its life was cut so short despite ToGC still having life well into ICC. T9 was nice as I didn't do original Naxx while been there done that ignoring the poor tuning. ToGC was neat while as the tier raid activity was shit. Played enough of ICC.

Wrath Classic will be the closest the game has ever come to the Wrath/Cata peak, is my guess.