Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogarash View Post
    TBH The Chronoboon is a great thing. I've so many guildies that "can't" play their mains for days because they're preserving buffs. And really, at this point of Classic the nochanges is done with. The game is over. People are runnning around in BiS or near enough BiS gear from Naxx now with even alts stupidly geared.
    As someone broke AF running around in the Wetlands getting eaten by alligators, I'm also excited that the restraining bolt's coming off (RE: spell chaining). The Chronoboon(tm) at 10g a pop feels like an indirect gold sink.

Blizzard level of care and attention: Can no longer even spell "Naxxramas" correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsinger View Post
    As someone broke AF running around in the Wetlands getting eaten by alligators, I'm also excited that the restraining bolt's coming off (RE: spell chaining). The Chronoboon(tm) at 10g a pop feels like an indirect gold sink.
    It probably is a bit of a gold sink too. People are running with thousands of gold that will completely unbalance the TBC economy straight away.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Why do I have this feeling that tbc pre-patch won't have a ptr since now with some pvp it will be fully tested.

- - - Updated - - -

True .. having to park the main 1-2 days per week and more during DMF is just shit, as is forcing guilds to have a summon squad. And it's not like they are putting the buffs on a vendor, you still have to go around and collect them. This will impact the dispelling/ganking griefers though.
    Anything that disrupts the dispellers/griefers is a plus. That shit is just stupid playing. You're breaking someones game for no good reason other than just. Ganking is another thing. At least that you can try and fight.
    "DIE, INSECT!" - words to live by