Page 35 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Well i mean technically it didn't cost them anything, and it was less than a 1.2-1.4% move by the end of the day.
    It might have cost some stock holders some money if they sold the dip because they panicked

Also its hard to quantify his press conference since the drop was not abnormal or wild swing either way. Sure it did not help but they had the same kind of drops multiple times in the last year but overall they've been quite consistent.

Every time musk tweeted you saw massive swings, truly massive.
    This is some backpedaling. Coca cola lost $4 billion that day. Was it due to Ronaldo? Don't really know or care, it coincided, which is enough to warrant a sell-off..

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    So if I called you an antisemite because let's say some k-pop persona (I assume from your avatar) made some antisemetic tweets, would that not offend you?

Yes? Then apologize.
    Still haven't called you anything, but if it makes you feel better, I'm sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    So 100k by end of summer?
    Does the time frame matter much to you? It will hit 100k, this summer, this year or in 1 year.

Does the time frame matter much to you? It will hit 100k, this summer, this year or in 1 year.
    Could matter to people based on their investment needs, say if they are close to retirement, a big purchase, tax implications, etc etc.

Especially if its going to have a big dip again before its apparent predicted rocket to 100k anytime in the next year.

I guess the hard summer prediction is out then.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Could matter to people based on their investment needs, say if they are close to retirement, a big purchase, tax implications, etc etc.

Especially if its going to have a big dip again before its apparent predicted rocket to 100k anytime in the next year.

I guess the hard summer prediction is out then.
    No, not out of the question, but my first guess is probably delayed for a bit longer

- - - Updated - - -

For the people who really don't want or don't like to educate themselves, I found this pic of a few days ago that is precisely following the Wyckoff schematic, I marked the last few days.

- - - Updated - - -

Musk just tweeted negatively again, no effect.

Still expecting a traceback soonish though.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2021-06-25 at 02:44 AM.

Musk just tweeted negatively again, no effect.

Still expecting a traceback soonish though.
    Geeze too a few google searches to even figure out what he was trying to imply and even then i am not sure.

@elonmusk
    2h
    How many Bitcoin maxis does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

@elonmusk
    2h
    “That’s not funny!” – Bitcoin maxis

Who are Bitcoin Maxis?
    Reasons for Bitcoin Maximalism

The maximalists are a vocal group of Bitcoin supporters that back Bitcoin above all other digital currencies.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...n%20Maximalist
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Geeze too a few google searches to even figure out what he was trying to imply and even then i am not sure.

@elonmusk
    2h
    How many Bitcoin maxis does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

@elonmusk
    2h
    “That’s not funny!” – Bitcoin maxis

Who are Bitcoin Maxis?
    Reasons for Bitcoin Maximalism

The maximalists are a vocal group of Bitcoin supporters that back Bitcoin above all other digital currencies.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...n%20Maximalist
    Yeah, I didn't really get it either, I was waiting for the punchline but it never came. Just assumed it was bad judging by the setting of the "joke".

He really does have aspergers.

In other news, bitcoin is acting exactly as I predicted in an above post, tested resistance, was found lacking volume. Now it's retracing and almost definitely retesting the 30k support and eventually probably dropping to 29k judging by the bear strength which is quite powerful right now.

Let's see if the bulls hold once again. Maybe there's even a potential short squeeze this weekend? If we do hold out, that means a major move up will be probably underway.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the memes about not having money to buy the dip.

No worries, it'll dip again after this momentary uptick. I mean, I'm still 4 or 500€ away from my overall investment value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    All the memes about not having money to buy the dip.

No worries, it'll dip again after this momentary uptick. I mean, I'm still 4 or 500€ away from my overall investment value.
    I'm up several thousands still, mostly up on ADA but down on others, could have made 15000-20000 selling the top, but the consolidation that lasted 2 months threw me off, I was honestly expecting a leg up before bitcoin confirmed the Wyckoff pattern which made it crash. I was never in a hurry to sell anyway.

I never range trade even when it's really goddamn easy like these past couple months, I'm 100% certain I'll get rekt due to an illogical, unpredictable marke even though it has handled itself pretty admirably.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2021-06-25 at 12:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm up several thousands still, mostly up on ADA but down on others, could have made 15000-20000 selling the top, but the consolidation that lasted 2 months threw me off, I was honestly expecting a leg up before bitcoin confirmed the Wyckoff pattern which made it crash. I was never in a hurry to sell anyway.

I never range trade even when it's really goddamn easy like these past couple months, I'm 100% certain I'll get rekt due to an illogical, unpredictable marke even though it has handled itself pretty admirably.
    Well I'm a noob and new investor still. I don't think I even have 2k euros over all in. I did start in march, when the market was still booming. Hell, that was still pre BTC 60k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm a noob and new investor still. I don't think I even have 2k euros over all in. I did start in march, when the market was still booming. Hell, that was still pre BTC 60k.
    That's why you always play with money you don't care about. I always insist to at least spend some time to learn the ropes before opting in something as trampoline-y as crypto.
    Insane volatility is a hell of a drug though, I really can't go back to stocks even though I still hold some (I went for very safe but veeeeery sloooooow stuff like banks and airlines, a geotech engineering firm for the excitement factor which goes even slower for some reason), this shit is like pure adrenaline in comparison.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2021-06-25 at 12:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why you always play with money you don't care about. I always insist to at least spend some time to learn the ropes before opting in something as trampoline-y as crypto.
    Insane volatility is a hell of a drug though, I really can't go back to stocks even though I still hold some (I went for very safe but veeeeery sloooooow stuff like banks and airlines, an engineering firm for the excitement factor which goes even slower for some reason), this shit is like pure adrenaline in comparison.
    I learned nothing.

I learned that a friend of mine had made over 100k in a little over a year. I was like "huh, what? Well Im definitely gonna put some money in that"

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You mean the tweets about Tesla that got him in trouble with the FEC?
    Not much came of that. Honestly I’m lost as to why the SEC isn’t doing something more about the crypto manipulation

10+ Year Old Account
    I learned nothing.

I learned that a friend of mine had made over 100k in a little over a year. I was like "huh, what? Well Im definitely gonna put some money in that"
    I ignored several people who told me to buy last year march during the covid crash and once in October just before the bull market began. I didn't do my research.

I'd be a millionaire now if I had put like 10-20k back then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Not much came of that. Honestly I’m lost as to why the SEC isn’t doing something more about the crypto manipulation
    My schizo theory is that they have Musk by the balls already and use him as a mouthpiece. Either that or he is truly insane for continually FUDing his own investments.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2021-06-25 at 01:03 PM.

I ignored several people who told me to buy last year march during the covid crash and once in October just before the bull market began. I didn't do my research.

I'd be a millionaire now if I had put like 10-20k back then.

- - - Updated - - -

My schizo theory is that they have Musk by the balls already and use him as a mouthpiece. Either that or he is truly insane for continually FUDing his own investments.
    He' truly insane and manipulating the market for the fuck of it. He's always done it... previously with stocks now he's having a grand time with crypto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    He' truly insane and manipulating the market for the fuck of it. He's always done it... previously with stocks now he's having a grand time with crypto.
    A smart businessman tells us he wants to accumulate the best performing asset in the market, exacerbated by its limited supply and eventual adoption, even if it's small and slow and will probably be outperformed by much better options in the long term.

He is priced out though. What is he to do...

He knows he has incredible power. The media loves him. Why not put fear, uncertainty and doubt into the markets? Time it in such a way that will warrant a sell-off. Meme about literal garbage like Dogecoin. Do it, for instance, during a double top, which is incredibly bearish. Plant the FUD in such a way that can be used to boost his own company in the meantime. He makes it about the environment, and about green energy. He of course mentions that he sells said green energy products.

He crashes the market. Lets people think it's over. Key here is that he is quietly accumulating and won't let it crash beyond a certain magical trading mambo jambo number. Then, when capitulation is at hand, he makes a tweet about how the aforementioned asset has a future using a green mining council which he has slowly built a narrative for, obviously selling his own green energy mining products in the meantime.

People will FOMO back in droves, but he will already have loaded up his bags. He tweets to the masses an enigmatic "thanks for playing!".

This is, of course, another schizo theory of mine, but I'll be laughing my ass off so hard when he makes that pro-bitcoin tweet that my sides won't survive it.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2021-06-25 at 01:33 PM.

Another 2-4 billion goes poof.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilyma...h=5a99d7941a60
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/153905...nvestor-funds/

TWO South African brothers who launched a bitcoin business from their bedroom and gathered £2.5billion in funds have vanished in what is suspected to be the biggest crypto heist in history.

Raees and Ameer Cajee, 21 and 17 respectively, have been missing since April when their trading platform was shut down over an alleged cyber attack.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Another 2-4 billion goes poof.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilyma...h=5a99d7941a60
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/153905...nvestor-funds/

TWO South African brothers who launched a bitcoin business from their bedroom and gathered £2.5billion in funds have vanished in what is suspected to be the biggest crypto heist in history.

Raees and Ameer Cajee, 21 and 17 respectively, have been missing since April when their trading platform was shut down over an alleged cyber attack.
    Man, when your exchange tells you not to contact lawyers or law enforcement, you know some shady shit's going on.

How many exchanges have either gone down losing all the BTC stored there or had its operators apparently make off with all the BTC in the exchange, never to be found?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Man, when your exchange tells you not to contact lawyers or law enforcement, you know some shady shit's going on.

How many exchanges have either gone down losing all the BTC stored there or had its operators apparently make off with all the BTC in the exchange, never to be found?

"not your keys= not your coins"

to trust an exchange is always a risk

There seems to be a relatively easy fix to this. Once you buy something, move it immediately into a wallet you control.