3+ Year Old Account
    Address: 185 Oneida Cres, Richmond Hill, Ontario

Heroic dungeon difficulty

Hi,

Are heroic dungeons as hard as they were in Cataclysm ? Or how difficult are they now by comparison?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike tang 1991 View Post
    Hi,

Are heroic dungeons as hard as they were in Cataclysm ? Or how difficult are they now by comparison?
    a lot easier.

Easier, but dungeons have endless scaling now (mythic+) so they go as hard as you desire.
    Bobthegoát - Aszune

15+ Year Old Account
    By comparison normal modes are leveling dungeons, heroic is your gearing and mythic are your old heroics which now scales depending on how hard you want them to be.

Not that Cata heroics were any hard, but SL heroics feel a lot easier. You just go pulling without a care and aoe everything down in a few seconds. Mythic 0 (which should be on LFG, btw) feel a lot closer to what heroic dungeons used to be, specially because some bosses include new mechanics that can cause a party wipe.

Current ones are a lot easier as said. Mythic 0s feel a lot easier too than Cata heroics. Not sure if because only premades compared to lfg or it actually is.

Hi,

I don't think you can use the word "difficulty" in context with heroics anymore^^

But that is what people want... sooo...

Hi,

Trivial, mythic+ is a bit harder but it's mostly annoying due to an added timer.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

a lot easier. Remember in Cata heroic dungeons are a bitch to heal if your groups aren't paying attention and there are boss mechanics that wipe the group if everyone isn't careful.

Think WotLK normal dungeons. That's heroic for you now.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Think WotLK normal dungeons. That's heroic for you now.
    Nah some WotLK normal is still harder than heroic in SL. There are some fights literally you can't carry anyone even if you out gear the content if people don't do mechanics.

God damn I miss Cataclysm heroics pre nerf. Most fun I had in Dungeons after the lolgrindfest that was Wotlk 5 man heroics

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    Not that Cata heroics were any hard, but SL heroics feel a lot easier. You just go pulling without a care and aoe everything down in a few seconds. Mythic 0 (which should be on LFG, btw) feel a lot closer to what heroic dungeons used to be, specially because some bosses include new mechanics that can cause a party wipe.
    Cata heroics had a lot of one shot mechanics if I remember correctly. I don't think SL heroics have them, or if they do there definitely aren't as many

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    Why do people say Mythic 0 when technically it's 1....