Question I need help with some question about lore and rp

1. it posssible for a shaman to wear kro'kron dark shaman transmog in all capital city ?

2. it is possible for a druid to wear and use nightmare forms/transmog/enchanting and use the fire cat form in all capital city

3. it is posssible for a warlock ,mage ,death knight and a hunter to use their pets in all capital city ?

4. it is posssible to wear and use void/nightmare , fel and necromacy/death: transmog , mounts , battle pets and toys in all capital city ?

5. it is possible to rp a dark ranger of the alliance ?

6. it is posssible to rp a necromancer of the horde and allliance ?
    Last edited by Waldron03; 2021-04-21 at 08:17 PM.

1. It possible for a shaman to wear kor'kron dark shaman transmog in all capital city?
    I believe so. I mean, in the end it's just a wolf head thing, which is common for orcish shamans. It's not specifically Kor'kron-only in appearance. So even those that would have things against the Kor'kron, should not mind.

2. It is possible for a druid to wear and use nightmare forms/transmog/enchanting and use the fire cat form in all capital cities?
    Here it gets trickier. The Nightmare is visually distinct, and therefore troublesome. And flame cats come with the stigma of Flame Druids. Either way, it would get you a lot of attention from the citizenry to suddenly burst into a fire feline. I wouldn't advise either of these for useful RP in cities.

3. Is it possible for a warlock, mage, death knight and a hunter to use their pets in all capital cities?
    Let's take these one by one.
    -Mage. Yes. A Water Elemental accompanying a mage shouldn't be something that panics a citizen. Though you would certainly get a lot of eyes on you. Some people may question what the reason is, for you summoning active elemental forces. It's not something you'd normally do without reason, but mages are sometimes eccentric.
    -Hunter. The bond between hunter and pet is known. That doesn't mean you can just walk a trained Kodo or Serpent into a tavern. Establishments will probably not like you bringing giant animals inside. The average patron is probably not fond of sharing his spot at the bar with a giant bear. However, many RPers won't mind. Especially if you keep the animal standing watch outside.
    -Death Knight. Death Knights themselves are tolerated, by most. However, bringing a shambling ghoul into town, especially while the Scourge is on a rampage, is a bad idea. Don't do it.
    -Warlock. Demons are monsters. While warlocks aren't burned at the stake since they got official roles in the armed forces of Horde and Alliance, bringing monsters into town is another thing altogether. While sometimes it may be justified, expect very few to forgive you for terrorizing the citizenry with exposure to agents of the Burning Legion.

4. Is it possible to wear and use void/nightmare, fel and necromancy/death: transmog, mounts, battle pets and toys in all capital cities?
    There seems to be a high tolerance for looking fearsome in your armor choices, considering the iconic sets the heroes of Azeroth have worn. I doubt you'd get in trouble displaying skulls, or even fel glows, as long as your recognizable as an ally. Though it may not exactly make you popular, intimidating can be a close second for some. Nightmare and Void may be more difficult, unless you're of a race known to handle such things, like a Void Elf. Old God stuff is just something that points you out as dangerously insane to most people you'll encounter. I'd advise against that.

As for mounts and battle pets, you would do best to keep them sensible. Like, a Death Knight having a death horse, and a demon hunter having a fel-tainted creature may be tolerated. I mean, the do need mounts, and not all living mounts would willingly bear host to powerful corruption. And they are clearly individuals with power that enables them to control such creatures.

5. Is it possible to rp a dark ranger of the alliance?
    I'd say no. For sure no normal ones. As for Night Elf ones, they are currently with the Horde. Calia Menethil seems to have the goal to reunite them with their people, but has been met with deaf ears so far. Maybe in the future. Though given how Humans feel about the undead, I would not get my hopes up.

6. Is it possible to rp a necromancer of the horde and alliance?
    It is. I mean, don't go practicing your arts openly within the city, of course. But out in the wild, or in life or death situations out there, adventurers and mercenaries are of a more open mind, in many cases. Not all. I'd still not recommend it. It's something you'll also find differing between guilds. While some disallow all necromancy. Some allow it for animals or dominating enemy undead. And some being open with it.

These are just my insights. I hope they help a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    6. Is it possible to rp a necromancer of the horde and alliance?
    It is. I mean, don't go practicing your arts openly within the city, of course. But out in the wild, or in life or death situations out there, adventurers and mercenaries are of a more open mind, in many cases. Not all. I'd still not recommend it. It's something you'll also find differing between guilds. While some disallow all necromancy. Some allow it for animals or dominating enemy undead. And some being open with it.

These are just my insights. I hope they help a little.
    Just to point out, the Horde have Necromancers working on their ranks, in the Forsaken, in plain sight, so i don't think they will that much of a problem there, though it will most likely still make some people uncomfortable, and the whole thing of having an undead minion following you around, its not ideal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourneblade View Post
    And alliance with Magister Umbric and void elfs.
    Well none of them have the title "Necromancer" but having in mind the way they used the void magic to reanimate those raptors its a fair observation