Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    https://tucson.com/news/state-and-re...062df2c48.html

You thought this shit was dead? Naw man.

No Maricopa County election machines used to tally 2020 votes were connected to the internet, according to a new examination.

The finding further undercuts claims by some Donald Trump supporters that the machines were somehow hacked, affecting results.

But the report, issued Wednesday by former U.S. Rep. John Shadegg, is unlikely to end persistent, unverified claims Joe Biden didn't actually defeat Trump in Arizona.

Shadegg, a Phoenix Republican, was hired by the state Senate and Maricopa County to examine the machines. He said the three experts he hired for the study "found no evidence that the routers, managed switches, or election devices connected to the public internet.'' He also said there are no routers, managed switches or "Splunk logs'' in the ballot tabulation center.

He said the experts found that the county's Office of Enterprise Technology, which provides the computer structure for all county departments, does have routers and switches that connect to the public internet.

"However, the only election related information on the OET is registration information and records,'' the report says, adding that it plays no role in the ballot tabulation process. Shadegg also said the office's equipment is never connected, whether by wire or wirelessly, to the ballot tabulation center or any equipment there, which he said is "air-gapped'' from all outside equipment or systems.
    Republicans have never seen a conspiracy theory that they aren't happy to waste money on. It's truly the party of "fiscal responsibility".

Well, Shadegg is obviously part of the deep state and we need to bring someone else in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "the office's equipment is never connected"
    A year plus later, $150k of taxpayer money for the recount, $2.8 mil of taxpayer money for new machines, an unknown amount of shadow backer money, the dissolving of Cyber Ninjas (kind of), and we finally know the truth...everything was working exactly as it was supposed to.

And yet, of course, the Party of Trump will continue to use this completely fabricated issue to suppress votes because they can't handle the fact that they lost.

I wonder...when will this thread actually be over?

It's not Maricopa county but...

https://www.ajc.com/politics/no-nonc...LRJCHVUFBLPXE/

Citizenship checks prevented any noncitizens from voting in recent elections in Georgia, though 1,634 people with unverified U.S. citizenship tried to register to vote, according to a review released Monday by state elections officials.

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said the review shows that citizenship precautions are working.

We want to make sure that noncitizens aren’t voting in the state of Georgia,” said Raffensperger, a Republican seeking reelection this year. “Hopefully, that’s another allegation of 2020 we can put to rest. Noncitizens are not voting in the state of Georgia.
    Womp womp.

Man, it only took them like 8 investigations over a year and a half. Better late than never, I suppose.

Man, it only took them like 8 investigations over a year and a half. Better late than never, I suppose.
    Just like with Benghazi. They always spend millions to find nothing, but complain about the cost of the Mueller investigation that got dozens of indictments and convictions, and made more money than it spent thanks to the Manafort conviction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, the Earth is round, the sky is blue, and water is wet.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait until the 2060s when I'm an old man in my 80s and the Democrats are trying to pass universal healthcare and the Republicans are still trying to claim that the corpse of Donald Trump is still the rightful president . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Can't wait until the 2060s when I'm an old man in my 80s and the Democrats are trying to pass universal healthcare and the Republicans are still trying to claim that the corpse of Donald Trump is still the rightful president . . .
    Corpse Trump would at least do less damage, though that would likely come with a bunch of "speakers" that are the only ones that can listen to him beyond the grave and continue the crazy bullshit.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866