15+ Year Old Account

Stuck on Ready for War achievement

I'm currently friendly with the 7th Legion.
    I heard that the 7th Legion rep requirement is removed but I still can't get the quests.

I have the Hearth of Azeroth.
    Do I need to complete Drustvar and Stormsong questlines as well?

Getting a bit disheartened considering I had to complete the whole questline in Tiragarde Sound just so an NPC shows up so I can turn in a quest.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I'm currently friendly with the 7th Legion.
    I heard that the 7th Legion rep requirement is removed but I still can't get the quests.

I have the Hearth of Azeroth.
    Do I need to complete Drustvar and Stormsong questlines as well?

Getting a bit disheartened considering I had to complete the whole questline in Tiragarde Sound just so an NPC shows up so I can turn in a quest.
    ok so the rep requirement has been removed. according to wowhead the next quest should be an auto accept (Operation: Cutpurse) which takes you to Boralus

edit: https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=...r-war#comments - a pretty comprehensive list of quests is in the first comment, just ignore the rep req bit

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey thanks for replying.
    I wasn't actually stuck. There was a quest next to me called something like the void elves stand ready.
    I thought that was the quest to recruit void elves so I ignored it

Usually on the boat where your mission table is, campaign missions marked as orange exclamation marks. If you’re stuck, open your map in it’s downsize mode and to the right it will say ‘War Campaign’ and under it will say ‘talk to X at Y to continue’. Hope this helps