To master a spec

Looking for advice.

I have been playing with boomkin as a main since Bfa S4 and only focusing m+. I want to master a spec but I am far from that as an avarage player (doing +16 and +17 keys).
    I see many players switching to meta in each season that performing well but I want to stick to one spec/class but having a problem to decide which one.

I am thinking about the following:

1) Balance druid:
    I like the spec, many utilities and always welcome in groups but you need to think always ahead. I think it has a high skill floor.

2) Hunter:
    I am enjoying to play BM and MM. The good thing is about the two specs that there are more chances to get a good performing spec.
    Obvously hard to master a class or spec but I feel these two are easier.

3) Shaman:
    I used to play enchancement but I play elemental now, both specs are fun to play. Elemental has a straightforward build which makes it easier but obviously it is not enough to master it.

I want to choose only one from these three options. I am getting closer to the hunter but I don't raid so no chance to get the lega bow, which makes my life harder in S2.

As I am kinda a new player and I don't have much experience about these classes in previous expansions.
    What would be a decent choice?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drasco View Post
    What would be a decent choice?
    "Help me pick my class" threads aren't allowed. No matter how you try to angle it, this is that kind of thread. You gotta decide for yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    As stated above, "Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Please check online resources and/or the class-specific subforums if you have further questions. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead