Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Immortal Milchshake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Your HEad, Rent Free
    Posts
    7,895
    A dumdum's idea of a Intellectual... Ben Shapiro rides to the defense of Josh Duggar.1


    The IDW is circle the wagons in defense! Who saw this coming?





    /Away teaching my daughters to avoid douchbags in cowboy hats.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    A dumdum's idea of a Intellectual... Ben Shapiro rides to the defense of Josh Duggar.1
    Looked for him slowly backing away from this on his social media today, seems like he's hoping if he pretends that the guy he just defended wasn't just charged with having kiddy porn and child molestation, he won't have to explain why he defended a guy charged with kiddy porn and child molestation.

  3. #23
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    67,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Looked for him slowly backing away from this on his social media today, seems like he's hoping if he pretends that the guy he just defended wasn't just charged with having kiddy porn and child molestation, he won't have to explain why he defended a guy charged with kiddy porn and child molestation.
    That would require self-awareness.

    Shapiro's just a regular-grade idiot who learned a couple dishonest rhetorical tricks that he uses over and over to "own" people in "debates".

    Every single time, he attacks obvious straw man arguments rather than his opponent's position, and he vaguely references studies (usually misrepresenting their results wildly in the process) relying on the fact that his opponent doesn't have the study right there to properly present a counterpoint.

    Literally, every single "debate" he does boils down to that. You'll notice if you bother to run through his history that he does everything he can to avoid actual moderated debate, where his opponents are offered equal time to speak, moderators fact-check, and his opponents are given information as to his sources to prepare counterpoints in response. Because under those measures, Shapiro gets exposed as the idiot that he is; he's just yelling quickly into a microphone that's too close to his mouth and people confuse that for intelligence.

  4. #24
    Things we know.

    His house and the place where he worked were seemingly raided two years ago. From what we can tell, his actions were known for those two years, and he wasn't arrested. The reason why he wasn't arrested in that time is still unknown. Either they were building a case against others who were tied to it, or they were told to stand down. Personally, I think it's the former.

    He's long been accused of molesting his younger sisters, and it didn't stop people from letting hi around their underage daughters.

    Fuck every single one of those parents for knowingly allowing this predator around their kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  5. #25
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/entert...ow/4923762001/

    Confirmed. It is kiddy porn.

    Duggar was arrested by the U.S. Marshals Service, according to online government records, and booked into jail Thursday in Washington County, Arkansas.

    A federal grand jury in the Western District of Arkansas indicted Duggar, alleging that in 2019 he "knowingly" received images of children under the age of 12. The former TLC star has been charged on two counts pertaining to child pornography.

    According to a news release from the U.S. Attorney's Office, Duggar could face up to 20 years in prison and fines up to $250,000 on each count.

    "Duggar allegedly possessed this material, some of which depicts the sexual abuse of children," the release said.

    The case is being prosecuted in part by national initiative Project Safe Childhood, a program started in 2006 by the Department of Justice to protect children from sexual exploitation and abuse

  6. #26
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    31,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    It is kiddy porn.
    Why would you plead "not guilty" when they have your computer?

  7. #27
    Herald of the Titans bladeXcrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Why would you plead "not guilty" when they have your computer?
    Queue the "only GOD can judge me!"

    All those "party of family values" types he took pictures with denounce him yet?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Why would you plead "not guilty" when they have your computer?
    Honestly, because he has nothing to gain by pleading guilty.

    It won't get him a lighter sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Queue the "only GOD can judge me!"
    Queue the "Jesus forgives" and "We'll just pray on it and deal with in our family/church/community!".

  10. #30
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    31,410
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Queue the "only GOD can judge me!"
    Even in Alabama, if that works on a jury, I'll be mortified.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Honestly, because he has nothing to gain by pleading guilty.

    It won't get him a lighter sentence.
    Hmm. I guess, if he's not offered a deal, no point in helping. He is rich enough to hire a strong legal team, right?

  11. #31
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Honestly, because he has nothing to gain by pleading guilty.

    It won't get him a lighter sentence.
    He could at least have the decency to save some taxpayer money

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    He could at least have the decency to save some taxpayer money
    Child porn and decency don't go well together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Even in Alabama, if that works on a jury, I'll be mortified.



    Hmm. I guess, if he's not offered a deal, no point in helping. He is rich enough to hire a strong legal team, right?
    This is where the entire thing is very interesting. They've known about his kiddie porn for two years, so there may actually already be a deal on the table. But, if they caught him red-handed, and the evidence is overwhelming, then they have no incentive to offer him any leniency.

    Think about it as a prosecutor, or even a judge. These are the cases that show you are willing to be tough, and will punish the shit out of the scumbags of society. Nobody, except for a single poster on these forums (whom I will not mention by name) has any sympathy for pedophiles like Duggard. Any prosecutor or judge that gives him a break, will likely see their career advancement halted. People remember cases like this, and if you don't nail him to the wall, it's all everyone will associate them with.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    He could at least have the decency to save some taxpayer money
    I don't expect pedophiles to be decent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  14. #34
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    31,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    if they caught him red-handed, and the evidence is overwhelming, then they have no incentive to offer him any leniency.
    Yeah, that makes perfect sense. I just kind of assumed a white celebrity would have a deal on the table.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah, that makes perfect sense. I just kind of assumed a white celebrity would have a deal on the table.
    Nah, a pedophile is a pedophile, and prosecutors care more about their jobs and perceptions from superiors than just about anything else. Any DA who gave him a deal would be voted out the next election (I'm too lazy to look up if that would be the case in that state).
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  16. #36
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    /Away teaching my daughters to avoid douchbags in cowboy hats.
    Just have her watch old westerns...

    https://www.apparelsearch.com/terms/b/black_hat.html
    In United States films of the Western genre between the 1920s and the 1940s, white hats were often worn by heroes and black hats by villains to symbolize the contrast in good versus evil. The 1903 short film The Great Train Robbery was the first to apply this convention.

    Black hat is now often used in reference to a bad person, especially a villain or criminal in a movie, novel, play or in real life.
    It was later adapted by edgy heroes, as a form of ACAB...

    Edit: Bitches cry about western culture, but know fuck all about it.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    He could at least have the decency to save some taxpayer money
    Lol. Right wingers and decency. That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    A dumdum's idea of a Intellectual...
    Ben Shapeepoo gives a pass to actual white nationalists because they not only trigger the left but happen to agree that all of Israel belongs to the Jews. so OF COURUUUUSE he gives a pass to this guy.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    Ben Shapeepoo
    Have you seen his magnificent wood? He bought it from Home Depot.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Have you seen his magnificent wood? He bought it from Home Depot.
    mans really spent $3 to own the libs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •