Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Thanks. But I don't see many similarities, really. I mean, we have the pose and then... that's it. No crown on Primus, no horns on the "original Jailer', huge shoulder pads on OJ, one, singular, small shoulderpad on Primus, etc.
    Or maybe original leaked jailer's model is what the jailer looks like if he gets his sigil back from the arbiter. Remember theirs a black orb in the Arbiter that I think is the jailer's sigil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    the reason given was lore reason, the distances between the zones in 'actual' distance to be considered far to vast.
    except the druid who flapped to the maw and the demon hunter who went to Revendreth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    "The Jailer lets you live, apparently so he can see us all bent to his will."

....REALLY?! That's the best they could come up with? That's some Saturday morning cartoon villain levels of BS. Actually I take that back, even those old cartoon villains didn't go around defeating the heroes and then letting them go just so they could beat them again. It makes literally zero sense.
    Anything would be better yeah. Even just some cliche boring timely escape at the last second kinda deal.

Instead,this makes the Jailer seem like he enjoys the taste of lead paint a bit too much

Already stopped playing.
    Doing more q just to fly sounds horrible.
    I guess you only have to do it once...
    But what you need flying for after all this time?
    I barely did 3 WQ a week.
    And I don't mind to use the flight master to the dungeons.

Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    Already stopped playing.
    Doing more q just to fly sounds horrible.
    ... you really whine on fact that you just need to complete main storyline to get flying?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

....REALLY?! That's the best they could come up with? That's some Saturday morning cartoon villain levels of BS. Actually I take that back, even those old cartoon villains didn't go around defeating the heroes and then letting them go just so they could beat them again. It makes literally zero sense.
    the lichking did the same thing there just reusing his story beat.

i cant
    i just
    cant at
    this point

"oi i aint killing you,i want you to watch mmmhmhm i enjoy being watched"

I may actually play this expansion now that flying is in! So glad there isn't another ridiculous rep grind to unlock it!!

7+ Year Old Account

Not like this is the first time this happened.
    Arthas did the same back in wrath.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Not like this is the first time this happened.
    Arthas did the same back in wrath.
    Well Arthas did not do that because he wanted to be watched.

Jailer was most generic giant, blue skinned, bald villain ever and now he is even the most stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Can you then fly from zone to zone, and not need to fly through Oribos? I never understood why we need to go through Oribos? Too time consuming and pointless.

I'd love to cast my flying mount and fly from one zone to the next crossing the little ocean between them
    in one of the previous interviews they said that all 4 of the realms are beyond far away. it would take over an hour to travel between the zones if you were to manually fly plus there were technical restrictions that prevented it from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Or maybe original leaked jailer's model is what the jailer looks like if he gets his sigil back from the arbiter. Remember theirs a black orb in the Arbiter that I think is the jailer's sigil.

- - - Updated - - -

except the druid who flapped to the maw and the demon hunter who went to Revendreth.
    If you mean in game exploitation of positions, then no.

I quit shortly after I completed the covenant campaign and my renown was around 26. Approximately how much gameplay am I going to have to do if I want to return and unlock flying?

Quote Originally Posted by iinverse View Post
    ... you really whine on fact that you just need to complete main storyline to get flying?
    When we only needed to get to high level and pay with gold, and then Blizzard implemented a bullshit timegating system that the game didn't need and no-one asked for, then yes, it's worth complaining.
    Last edited by DarkAmbient; 2021-05-02 at 01:17 PM.

lmao so much for the "Primus only has 4 fingers and Runecarver has all 5" theory.

Turns out the architects who carved out the primus statue forgot a fucking finger

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I quit shortly after I completed the covenant campaign and my renown was around 26. Approximately how much gameplay am I going to have to do if I want to return and unlock flying?

When we only needed to get to high level and pay with gold, and then Blizzard implemented a bullshit timegating system that the game didn't need and no-one asked for, then yes, it's worth complaining.
    I agree, why does Blizzard feel they need to create some long winded set of tasks to unlock flying? Why?

Just make it purchasable.

Why does the Primus look like a Satyr? It's pretty underwhelming.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-05-02 at 04:13 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The Lich King pretty much did this.

But yeah, it's recycled, it's bs, it's lazy, Blizzard has gone downhill.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

not only this crap

but also "The Bonesmith tries to ask about the Sepulcher, but Tal-Galan says it is not to be discussed."

what the hell is this crap?

Flying will feel really awkward. You need to unmount, go through Oribos via flight path to the nearest point on the map you want to be in, then mount up again.

Just add teleporters on the edge of each map.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Why does the Primus look like a Satyr? It's pretty underwhelming.
    why Satyr? ... to me he looks like WC3 necromancer unit with glove of power on one hand.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

The Jailer most likely doesn't have the means to get rid of us. Think about it... He kills us, then what? We just reappear in spirit form to pick up where we left off.