Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    You guys are not speaking in the language that blizzard board of directors can understand.

You have to speak in mobile game terms, maybe give them an example, something like :

Outdoor engagement activity of users of the app should be modeled like scenario from summoners war, after you finish normal, you do it again in hard and you do it again in hell.

Board director: summoners war you say, isnt it that the mobile apps that made a korean company lots of money with as little investment as possible? Ion, implement this immediately.

They would have to figure out a way to turn it into a esport first like all the others changes

I just want fun, difficulty is relative to the person playing the game. If the content is easy for you maybe try to help those that don't have such an easy time as you get better.

There are too many difficulty modes in the game already which causes massive power creep within a single Tier, let alone the lifetime of an expansion.

Would love it. We already have 7 methods to gear up, why not an 8th? And the original?

You could probably do it with endgame World Quests but not the entire outdoor world itself, certainly not for leveling. Now procedurally generated World Quests as story based, outdoor Scenarios, with tiered difficulty/rewards? I'd be willing to try that.
    Last edited by Roujeaux; Yesterday at 10:56 PM.
    "Warlocks are the class that gives

we give all our spells and abilities to other classes"

- Bamboozer, from the Official WoW Warlock Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Right now even without wearing any heirlooms I am just breezing through mobs and sometimes kill them before even completing a single basic rotation. I just want this system extended to PvE fully so the niche of people like me can be satisfied. I hate the fact that if you want any sort of challenge in WoW, it's gotta be inside an instance.
    This idea works fine in Division 2 where you can make the world "harder" with levels of difficulty. Obviously such a scheme should work together with elevated rewards that will account for said difficulty. Not sure if something like that would work against the popularity of M+ though as many people go M+ in order to gear.

I would like it though the outside world as it stands is completely uninteresting and irrelevant.
    WoW forums in a nutshell:
    m8 i've been around since Feb 2005, I know it all.
    i outgrew the games playerbase.
    So I was using a gold dupe hack. I don't know why i was banned for this. It is so unfair.
    People need an incentive to play content. "Its fun!" is simply not enough.
    Btw iam multi glad so plz dont tell me how to play, kkthxbye

The last time the community had ideas about open world content, they said world quests sucked. Blizz heard you guys, so they revamped them to make them more "engaging" by adding several steps to a single world quest and increasing difficulty which upset just about everyone.

This is another one of those ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Seems like this would be a waste of resources.

They specifically moved away from 'hard' outdoor leveling content for a reason. Even the world bosses are pretty face roll.

What benefit would it have? It's not a new style of gameplay (like pet battling), its legitimately just adding a few extra digits to the hp and dmg numbers.

People wouldn't know what to do if the mobs all acted like the AI driven mobs from BfA's Islands, though even they are easily exploitable.
    This makes me think: it'd be hilarious if mobs-with-AI eventually figure out "we'll live the longest if we just hide and flee" and started kiting players.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I mean any suggestion is possible if you attach a charge to it. Say 20 bucks each time you flip difficulties. Shit man bow tie this idea with that and you got next expansions new feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I mean any suggestion is possible if you attach a charge to it. Say 20 bucks each time you flip difficulties. Shit man bow tie this idea with that and you got next expansions new feature.
    Careful! Bobby and Ion might read this.