Exclamation All wow game designers are TRASH

You cant pvp and pve at the same level if you play 2 hours a day
    You cant have GOOD pvp and pve gear at same time, if you first started to pve.
    You cant have PVE covenant and PVP covenant on same char.
    Conduit ENERGY?
    Balance SUCKS.

The game IS DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD.

Whine less play more.

People do it; you have no excuse

Quote Originally Posted by Josser1990 View Post
    Conduit ENERGY?
    Balance SUCKS.

Or play final fantasy 14 for a month then you would be coming back to wow with a smile on your face.

its real mad that not only this is the only game currently available, but you are also forced to run it with a gun pointed at your head the moment you wake up.

for real tho. stop playing the game and start playing games made by developers that are fun to you. profit for you, profit for them - nothing else will change anything. the only thing you can do impact the state of the game (maybe) aswell as your mood (for sure) is stop paying and cheering up

10+ Year Old Account
    Next time just open a Word file and type AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH into it over and over.
    I'm pretty sure it would have the same cathartic effect and actual impact as yet another rude, poorly written and uncivil bitch and moan thread on an unofficial fansite would. To top it all off you don't need dedicated PVP gear as much as you have in the past from what I understand. Versatility is nice for PVP but it's not like when there was Resilience and PVP Power...

Where is @otaXephon when you need him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Or play final fantasy 14 for a month then you would be coming back to wow with a smile on your face.
    I'd suggest playing an entirely different game. FFXIV and WoW are both only so fun for awhile, ya know?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, not every game designer sucks. Some of the leads? Sure, but people work their ass off at Blizzard and are either ignored, or are hated on by angry players. Also, I'm not gonna lie to you...

If you count the Art/Music Teams as "game designers", they've been carrying WoW for the past...well...17 years lmaooo

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course you can't. That is common knowledge. Been like that since the dawn of any game.

Eh, you can? You just need to work for it?

You mean bonus? No, you can't. That is how they chose to design it, sadly.

Conduit ENERGY?
    Eh, tied to your first statement. It sucks but it was made such to try and make a value to decision.

Balance SUCKS.
    Balance has always sucked in WoW.

Not really? Unless you follow the DPS ranking, then yeah but your game shouldn't be about min/max'ing all the time.

All wow game designers are TRASH
    Bonus quote. A wide statement when the player base doesn't even know half the designers and only the ones vocal to the public, thus judging them all the same when some could've fought for your case, or not even worked on the stuff you dislike.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Ion is trash I agree. His predecessors were alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow wow wow holdup, we need someone to fact-check if all designers are trash, cause this is quite a bold statement to make.

Conduit ENERGY?
    Balance SUCKS.

wahwahwahwahwah.

Having a game successful for 17 years is hardly an indication of trash design.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Wow wow wow holdup, we need someone to fact-check if all designers are trash, cause this is quite a bold statement to make.
    This was the first comment in my head too, haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Blog post type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead