Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is it known if the mount from the deluxe is on a single character?

10+ Year Old Account
    I should put WoW on my work laptop so I can get Paladin to 60 before Pre-Patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    13 years ago people didt have work and a family+++, they had homework after school if that, i guess except for those who still live in the past and can play 24/7 its fine with 2weeks when u dont need to go to work.
    I'm pretty sure work and family both existed in 2007, and people who were at your current age.

I have a small question. If I have retail do I need to buy the edition of Burning Crusade ??
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    I have a small question. If I have retail do I need to buy the edition of Burning Crusade ??
    Nope it comes with the subscription

Quote Originally Posted by ozzynclyde View Post
    Nope it comes with the subscription
    Does that mean I will get the mount too??Both in retail and in BC??
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Does that mean I will get the mount too??Both in retail and in BC??
    I believe the mounts are through the paid Deluxe edition of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzynclyde View Post
    I believe the mounts are through the paid Deluxe edition of the game.
    I want those mounts. Both of them.

I want those mounts. Both of them.
    Then you'll have to pay for the "Digital Deluxe". As it says in the info, 1 mount is for use in BC ONLY, the other for Retail ONLY.

Otherwise, you don't have to pay anything on top of the sub.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    I'm pretty sure work and family both existed in 2007, and people who were at your current age.
    Yeahp. Especially seeing as how the medium age of WoW players was ADULT, not 13-year olds even back then.

Quote Originally Posted by sockerkaka View Post
    Short notice?? I love it, this is how you should do expansions with giving people little time to prepare.
    GJ blizz!

- - - Updated - - -

This is exactly how it should be.. a big surprise!!

what do you mean?

No 9.1 in June then

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    No 9.1 in June then
    If i had to guess it's probably November, just based on some anniversary rewards data mined in the 9.1 patch

i don't understand the appeal that bc has, i started playing mid bc and i hate the xpac, i really don't get it... best 1 for me was wrath

Oh BOY those prices lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i don't understand the appeal that bc has, i started playing mid bc and i hate the xpac, i really don't get it... best 1 for me was wrath
    There really wasn't much going on. Couldn't tell what the hell you were looking at back then, and still can't today.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Oh BOY those prices lmao

- - - Updated - - -

There really wasn't much going on. Couldn't tell what the hell you were looking at back then, and still can't today.
    i was looking at bc, i levelled up my shaman after abandoning my ret went resto, joined a guild cleared up to eredar twins in sunwell didn't enjoy it much only thing keeping me playing was my guild

Imagine thinking the prices weren't gonna be standard prices Blizz has done for years now. I for one, am very surprised the boost isn't $60.

The digital deluxe is priced accordingly, if you were expecting a discount of some sort because it's not a new game, you are a fool lmao.

Daaaamn those prices..guess bobby is really mad he had cut his millions. Feel bad for mount collectors

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Dark Portal toy should have been for retail, fuck...
    the hearthstone? if so, already is one on live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we know if the xp buff is gonna be prepatch? I've only seen random people say it is but nothing regarding it from blizz.