Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Anybody can suggest a good TBC private server? I'm not placing a penny on this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    Anybody can suggest a good TBC private server? I'm not placing a penny on this shit.
    isnt that illegal (dare i almost care to say morally wrong) to steal intellectual property. #RipNostalrius.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    isnt that illegal (dare i almost care to say morally wrong) to steal intellectual property. #RipNostalrius.
    I don't care I ain't paying Activision shit over the subscription fee.

That's all you would need to pay to play this. One sub for the three games now.
    All of this other stuff is optional incase you are indecisive or ill prepared for launch.

hey blizz, here is meaningful choice. F YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by mellingera View Post
    This is my burning question.
    Burning enough to start a.......crusade?
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Not really no. While classic had some pretty good ones tbc was far rougher with the only close one being dmca'ed

Damn those prices....bobby must be really mad he had to cut his millions and now he makes only 260 times what an average activision worker does
    Last edited by Grimlokh; 2021-05-07 at 01:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People only now realising that classic just got made to milk nostalgia fanatics.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    What a rip off. But drones gonna drone so it will no doubt make bank.
    are you a cuck irl?
    if consumers dont complain not only will companies not change but they will keep pushing their luck harder and harder
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

The copy shouldn't be anymore than $10 honestly.

Like, I don't agree with the boost price or the digital deluxe but honestly, it's not really completely unreasonable, just a bit pricey.
    The copy though? That's hard work some people put into the character. Hell, even just getting to 60 is dedication. So why is it only $5 less than getting a boost?

Capitalism comes to ruin a 15-year-old expansion re-release.

Nah. Blizzard ain't getting any support from me if that's where they want to go with this.

I guess from their POV covid never actually impacted bank accounts.

This is so ridiculous.. Why can't we just clone characters for free? If gold is an issue just wipe all gold from the character.

3+ Year Old Account
    But do the clones have the same thoughts and memories as the originals?

On a serious note, I think absolutely no one should be surprised that they're gonna try to milk this for everything it's worth. They probably held off from doing so for Classic at the start specifically due to the target audience, but BC is a different bag of worms, and will likely pull in a demographic slightly closer to Retail.

Wow... RIP. Only 2 weeks of pre-patch, no warning for people to arrange for time off work.

Better get those battle passes out and booked in for the Q3 earnings, Bobby.

It always comes back to their shareholders. The customer is an afterthought

That's all you have to pay for tbcc , regarding your classic era characters you can pretend the pserver they were on got shut down KEK

yeah baby. thx Blizz!!! i was looking for some good reasons, not to play TBC again. the way-to-short 2 weeks leveling pre patch and THIS, combined, is finally enough to keep myself away from all that ATVI BLIZZ shit. thx Blizz!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Prices are seriously absurd..

Wtf is up with that?
    Let's check that.

In January 2007 when TBC came out, it was USD $29.99.
    USD $1 in 2007 is about USD $1.30 in 2021, according the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (see here).

1.3 x 29.99 = 38.99.

The "clone" option for TBCC is the equivalent to purchasing the game plus copying a character which is more than what was offered in 2007. So, for players who use the clone option for TBCC, it's actually a loss to Blizzard relative to inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Clones are stupid. Boosts are stupid.
    Hey come on dawg.