Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    That is the no loner the case and my honor lvl isn't crazy high, I'm around 415.
    The typical wow PvPer has an honor level of like.. 40-50, dude. 415 is "crazy high".

When people see even silver dragons they're like "wow that guy PvPs a lot".

honor level is utterly pointless and meaningless given that it doesn't account for time played before legion and it increases faster by pointlessly spamming AoEs in some zerg shit like ashran than by playing objectives in respectable BGs

who still even use unit frames that display it

Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    honor level is utterly pointless and meaningless given that it doesn't account for time played before legion and it increases faster by pointlessly spamming AoEs in some zerg shit like ashran than by playing objectives in respectable BGs

who still even use unit frames that display it
    Nice single post account. You're wrong anyway. You can get over a thousand honor from winning an RBG; which is a better rate of return than spamming Ashran and a hell of a lot better for one's mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Nice single post account. You're wrong anyway. You can get over a thousand honor from winning an RBG; which is a better rate of return than spamming Ashran and a hell of a lot better for one's mental health.
    It's still utterly meaningless, just like the fact that I'm posting from a new account. You seem obsessed with getting respect just from having increased a number over a period of time through repetitive actions.

Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    It's still utterly meaningless, just like the fact that I'm posting from a new account. You seem obsessed with getting respect just from having increased a number over a period of time through repetitive actions.
    Ultimately it is all meaningless pixels on a screen rented for my enjoyment. I was commenting on the reactions of others anyway, so good day to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Ultimately it is all meaningless pixels on a screen rented for my enjoyment.
    I wish more people would realize this.

You have to accept that in a random bg a good chunk of players don't really care about winning. I have about 250k honourable kills mostly from random bgs and honestly most of that is just hunting down 1v1s on my rogue regardless of objectives. Playing to win is usually boring, it means guarding points and possibly spending 10 minutes seeing no action. Why should someone queuing for fun do that?

If you just want to farm honor fast you should make a premade or better yet play RBGs.

WoW has this really weird community mindset that runs through a lot of people that they want to be logged in, they want to be earning rewards, but they don't really want to play the game that much. In Classic it was about getting a 20 minute raid done so you don't have to log in until next week. You know, you love the game so much that 22 minutes means its worth looking for a new guild so you can log out faster and never log in again. In retail its really soft difficulties or autoport to location matchmaking group makers that just throw randos together randomly to randomly not be there all that much to randomly win or lose. They love the game so much they don't want to deal with people, systems, or anything really but something in their minds say the pixels must be collected.

I am sure that is what you are seeing here. People just click "accept" and mostly disappear. Or don't pay attention so much. They just move forward and push a button once in a while.

This is easily fixed by implementing ranked and unranked solo queue, like every other competitive game does.
    Don't care about winning or objectives and just want to do whatever you want? Go unranked.
    Wanna to do objectives, play for the win and progress in ranking? Go ranked.