End game world activities should be part of the base expansion

On par with raids, dungeons, solo challenge modes (Torghast and brawlers guild) and PvP.

With legion I was able to level up alts to max through a variety of content, and it was actually enjoyable as a result. Not sure whether I should bother level up alts in SL anymore considering the current state of things. Thinking of unsubbing and checking out ESO Blackwood while waiting for NW and resub when I can level up in Torghast and in a new endless grinding end game zone.

I am pretty glad they're now thinking about Torghast 50-60 leveling. I remember before they were asked awhile ago and they said they weren't interested. Originally I was going to start leveling characters once Flying is unlocked but I think I'll wait till Torghast leveling is available.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    On par with raids, dungeons, solo challenge modes (Torghast and brawlers guild) and PvP.

With legion I was able to level up alts to max through a variety of content, and it was actually enjoyable as a result. Not sure whether I should bother level up alts in SL anymore considering the current state of things. Thinking of unsubbing and checking out ESO Blackwood while waiting for NW and resub when I can level up in Torghast and in a new endless grinding end game zone.
    So we have chromie timewalking, normal leveling, and at max level threads of fate - which allows you to level by dungeons or WQ, and obviously you still "can" level via pvp if you wish? I dont see any issue with the current design, i think it is varied and inclusive, and extremely accessible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

That would be cool if Torghast wasn’t boring af.

I don't understand what you want, but if you expect them to give you Shadowlands content for free, that wont be happening.
    Honestly, I have found an insane amount of value of pre 51 gameplay.
    Like legit, I could easily play 40 hours a week without ever owning Shadowlands.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    I've given up hope on Bllzzard making engaging content outside of mythic+ and raids. I would really love for them to stop holding everyone's hand in regards to world content. It might as well not even exist with how faceroll it is. I don't need it to be insanely difficult but at least make it so you have to think.

And I don't mean questing when leveling. I don't think it helps anyone to make that any more of a chore than people already think it is. But I would love something like Timeless Isle regularly. I loved the idea of how that zone world where the higher you went up that mountain the harder it got. Give me more of that.

I often think of what FXIV does with some of the late game content like Eureka and more recently the Bozjan Southern Front. They aren't impossible but doing some of those harder critical engagements can be fun even if you have done them over and over because there are actual mechanics to learn and do. WoW needs something like that outside of mythic+ and raids that doesn't just show up once in a while and usually near the end of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "I Quit" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead