1. #381
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    They placed the barricades then removed them after things escalated then blamed Hamas.
    Things escalated, that isn't really their fault is it? I mean what? Shall we ban Jews from owning land and property so as not to offend the sensibilities of the Arabs? Man, who am I talking to here Richard Spencer? Hamas called for a riot and Israel decided to step in and try and control a race riot over four families dogged refusal to pay rent after decades of being asked nicely by the courts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Things escalated, that isn't really their fault is it?
    Oh yea totally the fault of Palestinians not the Israeli police who put the barriers there /s

  3. #383
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Oh yea totally the fault of Palestinians not the Israeli police who put the barriers there /s
    So, why is the barriers a problem when there is an active riot going on? I mean, man if your an Arab not only is it a war-crime and a genocide to ask you to pay rent to a Jew, its also a serious atrocity to try and prevent a riot and try and tamp down on a Hamas call for an insurrection and violence.

    Today I learned, not only is it a serious atrocity to expect someone to honor a lease agreement if they deem the other party in that agreement to be of an inferior race, but its a double war-crime worthy of the ICC to prevent a riot that demands they never have to pay a rent check. That is about what I am getting out of your position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    So, why is the barriers a problem when there is an active riot going on?
    The riots started because they had barriers there to begin with, they then removed them and put a stronger police presence. You seem to be living in an alternate reality, Israel brought the barriers down to lower the temperature after they started it they didn't keep them up.

  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The riots started because they had barriers there to begin with, they then removed them and put a stronger police presence. You seem to be living in an alternate reality, Israel brought the barriers down to lower the temperature after they started it they didn't keep them up.
    She's not living in an alternate reality, she simply supports the use of such force against people. She has literally called for the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. For her, this is the goal, to end their existence. She said the same thing about black people in South Africa, as well.

  6. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    She's not living in an alternate reality, she simply supports the use of such force against people. She has literally called for the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. For her, this is the goal, to end their existence. She said the same thing about black people in South Africa, as well.
    It's pretty amazing the amount of people around these parts who are fine with mass murder.

  7. #387
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The riots started because they had barriers there to begin with, they then removed them and put a stronger police presence. You seem to be living in an alternate reality, Israel brought the barriers down to lower the temperature after they started it they didn't keep them up.
    And the barriers came up over calls for riots over an eviction notice. Again, can Jews own land or have any expectation that an Arab will honor a lease agreement they signed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  8. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    And the barriers came up over calls for riots over an eviction notice. Again, can Jews own land or have any expectation that an Arab will honor a lease agreement they signed?
    Bzzzt wrong again it was about access to a religious site which has been the subject of contention for a long time, Jewish extremist usually visit the site with a heavy police escort. Machismo cleared it all up you are just like Gaidax and want to kill them all so not sure why you are arguing, at least he owns his bloodlust.

  9. #389
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Bzzzt wrong again it was about access to a religious site which has been the subject of contention for a long time, Jewish extremist usually visit the site with a heavy police escort.
    Oh, Okay, ahhhh, right, it is a sacred human right to have a hiding spot for which you cannot be arrested for instigating a race riot over four families refusing to pay rent for several decades.

    Fascinating, those Jews who own those houses really aught to be called before the ICC for violating the Arabs human right to never pay rent or to violate a court mediated lease agreement. /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  10. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Oh, Okay, ahhhh, right, it is a sacred human right to have a hiding spot for which you cannot be arrested for instigating a race riot over four families refusing to pay rent for several decades.

    Fascinating, those Jews who own those houses really aught to be called before the ICC for violating the Arabs human right to never pay rent or to violate a court mediated lease agreement. /s
    I'm not sure you could actually be more disingenuous if you tried.

    This is simply a lie on your part.

  11. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    SNIP
    Instead of making up excuses just own your blood lust like the other posters.

  12. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    And the barriers came up over calls for riots over an eviction notice. Again, can Jews own land or have any expectation that an Arab will honor a lease agreement they signed?
    “Eviction notice”

  13. #393
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Instead of making up excuses just own your blood lust like the other posters.
    Bloodlust? Dude, I've asked why it is that suddenly its a genocide to ask an Arab to pay rent? Bloodlust? "Hey, you should pay that person the rent checks you agreed to pay them" "OMFG THAT IS A WARCRIME! YOU ARE JUST THIRSTING FOR THEIR BLOOD!"

    Come off it. Though I am impressed to see you tagged in a buddy, the AnCap supreme has finally found the limits of property rights, apparently that limit is if the owner of said property wears a Kippah.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    “Eviction notice”
    I forgot, it is a supremely unjust war-crime, basically a double holocaust and outright ethnic cleansing to expect an Arab to honor a lease agreement that asks him to pay rent to a Jew, made even more genocidal by that that Arab having signed that agreement after the court system that I'm told hates Arabs spent decades just politely asking them to pay and also refused to allow the property owner to issue an eviction notice for over thirty years.

    Are you guys serious?
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2021-05-14 at 01:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  14. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Bloodlust?.
    Because you support ethnic cleansing.

    Though I am impressed to see you tagged in a buddy
    Hardly we don't agree on much politically but your post history is your usual downfall although we do agree on a few things.

  15. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Bloodlust? Dude, I've asked why it is that suddenly its a genocide to ask an Arab to pay rent? Bloodlust? "Hey, you should pay that person the rent checks you agreed to pay them" "OMFG THAT IS A WARCRIME! YOU ARE JUST THIRSTING FOR THEIR BLOOD!"

    Come off it. Though I am impressed to see you tagged in a buddy, the AnCap supreme has finally found the limits of property rights, apparently that limit is if the owner of said property wears a Kippah.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I forgot, it is a supremely unjust war-crime, basically a double holocaust and outright ethnic cleansing to expect an Arab to honor a lease agreement that asks him to pay rent to a Jew, made even more genocidal by that that Arab having signed that agreement after the court system that I'm told hates Arabs spent decades just politely asking them to pay and also refused to allow the property owner to issue an eviction notice for over thirty years.

    Are you guys serious?
    That's because you're lying.

    This isn't about paying rent, this is about ethnic cleansing, which you are supporting.

  16. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Bloodlust? Dude, I've asked why it is that suddenly its a genocide to ask an Arab to pay rent? Bloodlust? "Hey, you should pay that person the rent checks you agreed to pay them" "OMFG THAT IS A WARCRIME! YOU ARE JUST THIRSTING FOR THEIR BLOOD!"

    Come off it. Though I am impressed to see you tagged in a buddy, the AnCap supreme has finally found the limits of property rights, apparently that limit is if the owner of said property wears a Kippah.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I forgot, it is a supremely unjust war-crime, basically a double holocaust and outright ethnic cleansing to expect an Arab to honor a lease agreement that asks him to pay rent to a Jew, made even more genocidal by that that Arab having signed that agreement after the court system that I'm told hates Arabs spent decades just politely asking them to pay and also refused to allow the property owner to issue an eviction notice for over thirty years.

    Are you guys serious?
    People are having homes taken from their families that they’ve lived in for 60 years. It has nothing to do with leases. Please. Retire and never teach anyone again.

  17. #397
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Because you support ethnic cleansing.

    Hardly we don't agree on much politically but your post history is your usual downfall although we do agree on a few things.
    As I've learned, saying someone should pay rent to avoid eviction is ethnic cleansing, you heard it here folks. If you are a Jew and you expect someone of another race to honor your title deed and the lease agreement, you are enacting ethnic cleansing on that tenant. Call up the Alt-Right, they will be pleased to learn this. Are you people serious right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  18. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    As I've learned, saying someone should pay rent to avoid eviction is ethnic cleansing, you heard it here folks. If you are a Jew and you expect someone of another race to honor your title deed and the lease agreement, you are enacting ethnic cleansing on that tenant. Call up the Alt-Right, they will be pleased to learn this. Are you people serious right now?
    Thank you for proving my point, bad faith arguments through and through.

  19. #399
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    38,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I don't think it's really accurate to say Israel's crimes against Palestinians are comparable to Germany's crimes against Jewish people in WW2. I'd say it's more comparable to something like Serbian ethnic cleansing in the 90s.

    If we're talking about standards Israel should be held to in limiting civilian casualties, let's consider the very low bar the US has set for itself in the region. For those familiar with contractors doing intelligence work leading up to things like drone strikes and other targeted killings, there's something called a 'plus one'. You have to have a known bad guy (like you know his name and you know he's there), and you're allowed to kill him, 'plus one' more person, without significant greater authorization for each individual strike. Even operating this way, the US has a pretty bad reputation, and Israel's nowhere near this discriminating.

    Part of the problem of the conflict in general are the populations of Israel and Palestine themselves, and I blame Israel more for those changes. On the Palestinian side, especially in Gaza, the general narrative that people believe in, for better or worse, is that there's no way to just let bygones be bygones and live any semblance of a normal life. Even if you keep your head down, play nice, and be a model citizen, it's just a matter of time before the IDF bombs your home and business and kills you and your family, or Shabak arrests and tortures and indefinitely imprisons you or your family, so why bother with the peace process. On the other side of things, Israel's increasingly dominated politically by just plain hicks who want to live off the success of the Tel Aviv crowd, read the Torah all day, and then celebrate their prejudices through military action.
    ww2 had stages.

    What Israel is doing is not dissimilar to the ghettos the germans set up... says several holocaust survivors who went through it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

  20. #400
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    People are having homes taken from their families that they’ve lived in for 60 years. It has nothing to do with leases. Please. Retire and never teach anyone again.
    Four families are facing eviction for not paying rent, rent they agree to pay in the previous court proceedings that even forbid their initial eviction and forced the landlord to honor a lease agreement drawn up by the Jordanian army. Dude, Israel has been beyond accommodating and the building owners have been trying to get either a rent check or an eviction notice since before I was even born. Dude, come off it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •