Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Four families are facing eviction for not paying rent, rent they agree to pay in the previous court proceedings that even forbid their initial eviction and forced the landlord to honor a lease agreement drawn up by the Jordanian army. Dude, Israel has been beyond accommodating and the building owners have been trying to get either a rent check or an eviction notice since before I was even born. Dude, come off it.
    Israel has been accommodating...that's a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Israel has been accommodating...that's a joke.
    I mean the Israeli court ruled that despite the leases being given by the Jordanian Army, the property owner had to uphold those leases anyway and that as long as said families paid rent they couldn't be evicted. And they didn't pay rent, What is supposed to happen here? Since when is asking someone to honor their end of a lease agreement ethnic cleansing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I mean the Israeli court ruled that despite the leases being given by the Jordanian Army, the property owner had to uphold those leases anyway and that as long as said families paid rent they couldn't be evicted. And they didn't pay rent, What is supposed to happen here? Since when is asking someone to honor their end of a lease agreement ethnic cleansing?
    You know Israel has mass evicted Palestinians and then taken their land to "settle" and you're confused?

"What ethic cleansing? I mean Palestians can drive, they just can't use the Jewish roads. They can drink water, just not clean treated water the Jewish can. They can live, until we decide to evict them and then bulldoze their houses and take their land and then resettle Jewish people."
    Last edited by Themius; 2021-05-14 at 01:44 AM.
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

You know Israel has mass evicted Palestinians and then taken their land to "settle" and you're confused?
    Well, uhhh What does that have to do with this multi-decade long case? These four homes were bought when the Ottoman Empire still ruled the area, and the title holders had been deprived of what they bought when Jordan occupied the part of the city after 1949, where the four homes were located. Jordan of-course doesn't acknowledge the idea that a Jew can own anything, issued free leases to Jewish owned properties. The Israeli court, after the 67' war forced the actual title holder, holding a title bought before Israel even existed and before WW1, to honor that lease anyway granting these families a protected tenant status as long as they paid their rent. Which as far as I can tell they refused to do so since the 1980's.

Do you have any idea about this situation or what its about? Cause you seem confused.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Well, uhhh What does that have to do with this multi-decade long case? These four homes were bought when the Ottoman Empire still ruled the area, and the title holders had been deprived of what they bought well before Israel existed when Jordan occupied the part of the city where the four homes were located. Jordan of-course doesn't acknowledge the idea that a Jew can own anything, issued free leases to Jewish owned properties. The Israeli court, after the 67' war forced the actual title holder, holding a title bought before Israel even existed and before WW1, to honor that lease anyway granting these families a protected tenant status as long as they paid their rent. Which as far as I can tell they refused to do so since the 1980's.

Do you have any idea about this situation or what its about? Cause you seem confused.
    "Look guys, ignore all the facts around the entire issue and let's just focus on this 1876 case! Let's ignore how this 1876 issue is being used to perpetuate racial and religious based genocide!"
    Totally not racist

Four families are facing eviction for not paying rent, rent they agree to pay in the previous court proceedings that even forbid their initial eviction and forced the landlord to honor a lease agreement drawn up by the Jordanian army. Dude, Israel has been beyond accommodating and the building owners have been trying to get either a rent check or an eviction notice since before I was even born. Dude, come off it.
    Got it, you’re obvious to what is currently happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Look dude, the 1876 issue that's all that matters. Ignore everything else that has happened and all the actions and messages from the government.
    Totally not racist

"Look guys, ignore all the facts around the entire issue and let's just focus on this 1876 case! Let's ignore how this 1876 issue is being used to perpetuate racial and religious based genocide!"
    Well, that is the genesis of these specific four houses which started this. But hey, I guess if you are Jewish asking an Arab to pay rent is a war-crime and its definitely ethnic cleansing to try and evict them for not paying rent. The things I learn on this forum.

What about the children being bombed to death?

Care to speak against it?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that is the genesis of these specific four houses which started this. But hey, I guess if you are Jewish asking an Arab to pay rent is a war-crime and its definitely ethnic cleansing to try and evict them for not paying rent.
    Nope, that's a fucking lie.

Again.

This is straight up ethnic cleansing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

Well, that is the genesis of these specific four houses which started this. But hey, I guess if you are Jewish asking an Arab to pay rent is a war-crime and its definitely ethnic cleansing to try and evict them for not paying rent. The things I learn on this forum.
    So you're pro genocide we get it.
    Totally not racist

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, apparently because of uhhhh some other events, or the history of nationalism or something something Zionism something something, uhhhh Arabs cannot be asked to honor a lease agreement they signed. Expecting that is an ICC worthy human rights violation.

- - - Updated - - -

So you're pro genocide we get it.
    If getting evicted for refusing to pay rent for decades is genocide than I have good news for renters! I cannot wait to spread the good news. Are you people serious?

Yeah, apparently because of uhhhh some other events, or the history of nationalism or something something Zionism something something, uhhhh Arabs cannot be asked to honor a lease agreement they signed. Expecting that is an ICC worthy human rights violation.

- - - Updated - - -

If getting evicted for refusing to pay rent for decades is genocide than I have good news for renters! I cannot wait to spread the good news. Are you people serious?
    Final night of ramadan, bomb and invade an open air prison.

"What genocide? What ethic cleansing"
    Totally not racist

Final night of ramadan, bomb and invade an open air prison.

"What genocide? What ethic cleansing"
    Starting a riot and firing missiles over four families getting evicted after decades of legal disputes for never honoring a lease agreement? If I didn't know any better I'd swear the ultimate point is "Jews cannot ever own land anywhere and definitely cannot expect someone to honor agreements with them."

Starting a riot and firing missiles over four families getting evicted after decades of legal disputes for never honoring a lease agreement? If I didn't know any better I'd swear the ultimate point is "Jews cannot ever own land anywhere and definitely cannot expect someone to honor agreements with them."
    I'd say you were missing the point... on purpose.

Children are dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

Because of the holocaust you think jews get a right to do their own?
    Totally not racist

Because of the holocaust you think jews get a right to do their own?
    Wait? I thought the Holocaust was the physical killing of millions of people based on race? So you are telling me all the Nazi's did was evict the Jews for not honoring a rental agreement? Well.... no wonder you guys keep comparing this to the Holocaust. Silly me, here I thought the Holocaust was about death camps and gas chambers and cattle cars of soon to be corpses.

You people are pretty wild here and I remain impressed and slightly horrified by it all.

Wait? I thought the Holocaust was the physical killing of millions of people based on race? So you are telling me all the Nazi's did was evict the Jews for not honoring a rental agreement? Well.... no wonder you guys keep comparing this to the Holocaust. Silly me, here I thought the Holocaust was about death camps and gas chambers and cattle cars of soon to be corpses.

You people are pretty wild here and I remain impressed and slightly horrified by it all.
    The holocaust didn't begin with the killings. What do you call the ghettos? Do you think warsaw isn't part of the Holocaust?

Horrified? you mean fake horrified right? Just how you're often a fake progressive who is also a far right wing trump supporter and bernie bro who is also against his policies...

Honesty is not your forte I take it.
    Last edited by Themius; 2021-05-14 at 02:28 AM.
    Totally not racist

Poor Theo, all that’s left is building strawmen while cheering on genocide. Good luck Theo says. Pathetic.

ww2 had stages.

What Israel is doing is not dissimilar to the ghettos the germans set up... says several holocaust survivors who went through it.
    I'm just saying Milosevic is a more apt comparison to Netanyahu at this time. You can throw in Lieberman and Bennett and that crazy lady that was JM for a while.

Elemental Lord KuerbisgeschmackShake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Instead of making up excuses just own your blood lust like the other posters.
    Looks like the Anti Kebab posters are letting their flags fly in this thread.