10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    No I was saying I think Israelis act more rationally than Palestinians. All races must be equally rational in my opinion so it has nothing to do with Arabs or Jews or anything genetic.
    Culture's also a component of race.

Your prior comment was nothing but unadulterated racism and prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Yes, because they don't want even more terrorists in Sinai, than they already have.
    Crafty Arabs, am I right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringefest View Post
    Crafty Arabs, am I right?
    Don't ask me, ask someone from Egypt.

I personally don't really give a fuck what they do with their Gaza-Egypt border, but I'd imagine it's locked for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Ah, so can I cite the Jewish Virtual Library? Times of Israel? I wonder.

And what became of:

So, when I bring up any historical facts that interject some nuance into this morality play you have ginned up you act all mealy mouthed and say "Sure maybe, but sins of the grandfathers shouldn't count and that was over 20 years ago! lets live in the present!" but when it suites you, some facts from before 20 years ago matter and are very important. Wild.
    Al Jazeera is a reputable source. Feel free to find another one. There's a list of massacres on wikipedia IIRC.

The reason why I brought up the massacres (which by the way happened on both sides), is because you were unashamedly trying to depict Israel as innocent bystanders. I don't care about those massacres as they don't affect my view of what's happening now. That's you, not me. But what you were doing was dishonest. I had to save the thread somehow!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't ask me, ask someone from Egypt.

I personally don't really give a fuck what they do with their Gaza-Egypt border, but I'd imagine it's locked for a reason.
    Neither do I. I'm more worried about the air control, naval control and the six out of 7 borders Israel controls. It's a matter of numbers you know.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Al Jazeera is a reputable source. Feel free to find another one. There's a list of massacres on wikipedia IIRC.

The reason why I brought up the massacres (which by the way happened on both sides), is because you were unashamedly trying to depict Israel as innocent bystanders. I don't care about those massacres as they don't affect my view of what's happening now. That's you, not me. But what you were doing was dishonest. I had to save the thread somehow!
    No I wasn't, I was pointing out historical facts you don't seem down to talk about, in fact you read even MENTIONING it or wanting it part of the record as some unjust attack on the Arabs. So what gives? One minute we can't go further back than 2002, than you want to but only about things that make the Arabs look especially trod upon and ignore their agency as architects of their current predicament.

You seem to have ignored completely that half of the bricks that currently imprison them in Gaza are placed there by their own hands. As for reputable, Qatari State media?
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2021-05-21 at 08:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither do I. I'm more worried about the air control, naval control and the six out of 7 borders Israel controls. It's a matter of numbers you know.
    They had their opportunity to make it right and they spectacularly squandered it when Hamas murdered their political opponents and decided to resort to violence as solution to their issues in 2007.

No I wasn't, I was pointing out historical facts you don't seem down to talk about, in fact you read even MENTIONING it or wanting it part of the record as some unjust attack on the Arabs. So what gives? One minute we can't go further back than 2002, than you want to but only about things that make the Arabs look especially trod upon and ignore their agency as architects of their current predicament.

You seem to have ignored completely that half of the bricks that currently imprison them in Gaza are placed there by their own hands.
    Ah come one you're really going to make me go back to the page, find your post copy and paste and bring it back....

Darn you Theo!
    The following is you:
    The last 50 years have been filled with several wars to invade and due to Israel what Rome did to Carthage. Likewise the Palestinians consider all Israeli civilians including toddlers to be enemy combatants, and it is the official position of Arab leadership that the only outcome they accept is the annihilation of the Israeli's.
    Okay, lets say rob and beat someone to a bloody pulp and at some point this person punches me in the jaw, can I sincerely say "Well this conflict only started the second before I got punched in the jaw, anything before that is ancient history and doesn't matter!" I doubt that would hold up in court
    By the way, are those bricks... Mudbricks?

- - - Updated - - -

They had their opportunity to make it right and they spectacularly squandered it when Hamas murdered their political opponents and decided to resort to violence as solution to their issues in 2007.
    Yeah they had their opportunity when you left and stopped controlling their borde... No hold on that never happened. You're still blockading Gaza and still occupying the west bank. Ah well sure... Who cares they're only Arabs, am I right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah come one you're really going to make me go back to the page, find your post copy and paste and bring it back....

By the way, are those bricks... Mudbricks?
    So am I or am I not allowed to bring up anything from 20 years ago or before? Likewise if Qatari state media is allowed, funny Arab government thinks Arabs are the good guys, much as Russia Today has a very positive view of all Russian activities, Color me shocked. So again, Jewish Virtual Library or Times of Israel? Or any author with a Jewish name is allowed?
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

So am I or am I not allowed to bring up anything from 20 years ago or before? Likewise if Qatari state media is allowed, funny Arab government thinks Arabs are the good guys, much as Russia Today has a very positive view of all Russian activities, Color me shocked. So again, Jewish Virtual Library or Times of Israel? Or any author with a Jewish name is allowed?
    If you REALLY have to, make sure it's historically accurate at least!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    A Palestinian journalist for AJ+ went on a bonus episode for chapo trap house and really goes into detail how much of an apartheid state Israel is and the horrors the people living in gaza go through thanks to Israel.

https://soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-ho...ammad-alsaafin

7+ Year Old Account
    If you REALLY have to, make sure it's historically accurate at least!
    I suspect anything that doesn't cast the Israeli's as nightmarish ghouls that use Arab children's blood to make bread will be beyond the pale for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Culture's also a component of race.
    That's how you see it. Maybe you see everything through the lense of race and maybe sex and gender as well. I evaluate cultures independently of race and genes.
    Your prior comment was nothing but unadulterated racism and prejudice.
    Again no, all races are equal and the same. If you swapped Arabs and Jews solely by changing their genes and nothing else then I would say they would both act virtually identical to each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I was saying I think Israelis act more rationally than Palestinians. All races must be equally rational in my opinion so it has nothing to do with Arabs or Jews or anything genetic.
    Yeah, thats racism, buddy.

You either believe they are 'just' different or you think apartheid/fascism is more rational. Both are racist as fuck.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2021-05-21 at 08:54 PM.

I suspect anything that doesn't cast the Israeli's as nightmarish ghouls that use Arab children's blood to make bread will be beyond the pale for you.
    Oh yeah, when wrong, just accuse someone else of something atrocious. Works like a charm!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Yeah, thats racism, buddy.
    Since when "Israeli" and "Palestinian" are races?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how you see it. Maybe you see everything through the lense of race and maybe sex and gender as well. I evaluate cultures independently of race and genes.
    No, that's how the word is defined.

Your position is deeply, unequivocally racist. You've rationalized it to yourself, but all racists rationalize their views to themselves, from KKK members to Nazis and beyond. That rationalization is not justification, and does not make those views rational nor reasonable.

Just unapologetically racist.

Your position is no different than a Nazi pointing to the rationales in Mein Kampf to justify why "Jewish culture" is awful. Literally the same bullshit racism.

- - - Updated - - -

Since when "Israeli" and "Palestinian" are races?
    You'll note over multiple posts he consistently slips up and says "Jews" and "Arabs" instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    No, that's how the word is defined.

Your position is deeply, unequivocally racist. You've rationalized it to yourself, but all racists rationalize their views to themselves, from KKK members to Nazis and beyond. That rationalization is not justification, and does not make those views rational nor reasonable.

Just unapologetically racist.

Your position is no different than a Nazi pointing to the rationales in Mein Kampf to justify why "Jewish culture" is awful. Literally the same bullshit racism.

- - - Updated - - -

You'll note over multiple posts he consistently slips up and says "Jews" and "Arabs" instead.
    So a black person living in France and born in France should adopt the culture of most probably his african ancestors ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    So a black person living in France and born in France should adopt the culture of most probably his african ancestors ?
    The fuck does that even mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    I'm really not sure how you could have possibly come to that conclusion, but it's certainly not through logic and reason.

5+ Year Old Account
    Get back to the topic, because "culture bashing" isn't allowed anyways and the spinning is already too much.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."