Help with replacing cables to match all white theme.

Im going for an all white theme and just wondering what cables I need to buy so they are also white. Is something like this all I need?

https://www.newegg.com/p/282-00EB-00...es-_-cable-_-1

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, something like that will be fine. That said, if possible I'd buy some cable replacements that go directly into your PSU instead of extensions.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I'm not sure I'd trust a "no-name" brand with power cables. I've certainly never heard of Zertone and there's no reviews on Newegg.
    Always be careful when it comes to power delivery. Poor quality cables can easily lead to a whole lot of problems.

I'm not sure I'd trust anything else than CableMod, but I admit I haven't done a lot of research on this area.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Yes, something like that will be fine. That said, if possible I'd buy some cable replacements that go directly into your PSU instead of extensions.

I would advice this as well. Extension cables are gonna increase the electrical resistance and with how fussy modern electronics are (especially GPU's), I wouldn't chance that extension cables won't introduce any issues.

Ofc this only works with some PSU's as you need cables specifically designed for that PSU.