What games do you feel most nostalgic about?

I would say championship manager

Shenmue I & II
    Monster Hunter (Ps2)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifers Call (released on steam recently, kinda surprised it got a PC version)

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of my N64 games. You'd think seeing as I also had a Mega Drive and an NES before it, that I would have been more nostalgic about them isntead but I am not sure why I feel so strongly and nostalgic about the N64 over the older ones. But regardless most of the game sI own ont he N64 I am nostalgic about, which remidns me I need to try and set up my N64 again :P

As for PC games Its always Sam & Max Hit the Road or Transport Tycoon Deluxe
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

EDIT dammit it's another bot thread

i should stop answering these things. Maybe they're trying to figure out your account reset secret question such as "what was the name of your dog?" and such
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2021-07-20 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    EDIT dammit it's another bot thread

i should stop answering these things. Maybe they're trying to figure out your account reset secret question such as "what was the name of your dog?" and such
    Why you think is a bot? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Why you think is a bot? xD
    The OP just posts question threads every other day on different subforums on MMO-C, be it the video games subforum, movies, fun stuff, chat zone, etc. The OP never replies to other posters or comments on other threads.

Enemy Territory Quake Wars is the only game I'm nostalgic for.

15+ Year Old Account
    Donkey Kong country.

I also have some fond memories of playing the original fire emblem gba game on the train going home. I’ve played that game so many times in so many ways.

And before Xbox live was a thing there was a workaround to play halo 1 as a lan over the internet. One night my friend brought over his laptop and a projector and we played it all night. My best best of the first 3 halo games involve playing with those same friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 1.

I am also probably the only person in the world who says that Diablo 2 is just Diablo 1 without the fun

Warcraft 3 because of all the friends I've made. I wish I kept in touch with more of them, a lot of them moved away from Blizzard games and went on to do other things. Vanilla WoW also holds a lot of precious memories to me. Command & Conquer is my favorite RTS series which sadly died with C&C4 and hasn't recovered since then. Playing the remastered version felt very nostalgic. Donkey Kong Country was one of my favorite 90's games, I always liked to 100% that game while I had no idea how to get there with a lack of guides.

Kind of ironically old neopets before they started doing all the microtransactions and putting less money into the actual game. I had fun just reselling items by using the message boards and auctions.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2021-07-20 at 08:03 PM.

Vagrant Story.

I was too young to get very far or even understand the game when I first got my hands on it so it wasn't until a few years later that I gave it a fair chance. I absolutely fell in love with the style and it's established the sort of atmosphere, style and maturity that I prefer to see in fantasy settings.

Legend of Dragoon deserves an honourable mention. I have fond memories of playing it on rainy days when I couldn't go outside.

Quite a few games but that game I would say I have the most nostalgia for is Ultima Online

Somehow the first game that popped into my mind was AquaNox, anyone remember that game?

Terraniga (SNES)
    Onimusha Trilogy (PS2)

10+ Year Old Account
    Defender of the Crown (Commodore 64)
    L'Empereur (NES)
    Tecmo Super Bowl (NES)
    Wolfenstein 3D (PC)
    Front Page Sports Football (PC)
    Imperialism II (PC)
    Lords of the Realm II (PC)
    Battlefield 1942 (PC)
    Railroad Tycoon III (PC)