Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Again, like what? Should I have some of that Novichok at my house just chilling in the fridge?
    No, but opcw should have it, the skripals n they got to show other countries, incl Russia, so there can be no doubt by seeing evidence n any traces in their bodies.

Why would the country you accuse demand evidence for an incident if it it's true? And why would you guys so sure you are right, withhold evidence?

This is how you build credibility after the iraq wmd fiasco, not even trying to show proof this time.

"we aren't lying this time! honest!"
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-06-18 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    No, but opcw should have it, the skripals n they got to show other countries, incl Russia, so there can be no doubt by seeing evidence n any traces in their bodies.
    https://www.opcw.org/media-centre/fe...dent-salisbury

The OPCW team worked independently and was not involved in the national investigation by the UK authorities. No State Party was involved in the technical work carried out by the Technical Secretariat.

The OPCW team collected environmental and biomedical samples and sent them to four OPCW designated laboratories.

The results of the analysis confirmed the findings of the United Kingdom relating to the identity of the toxic chemical.
    ????????????????????????????????????????

5+ Year Old Account
    We are back to square one. Good job edge, you are just repeating yourself.

We are back to square one. Good job edge, you are just repeating yourself.
    So the OPCW should have it...I showed that they did collect samples and have it to confirm, and we're back to square one?

I'm not sure if I'm confused, you're confused, or we're both confused.

Demanding proof is not a conspiracy theory.

Lol, just lol..
    How many times does proof have to be presented? Just because you do not believe that we have everything about the infamous Buk unit traveling up to the launch point in rebel controlled territory and back to Russia does not mean we do not have proof.
    And Skripals are being hidden for their own safety - if someone was almost killed there is big enough chance it might be tried again.

Have you forgotten that Russia is a part of OPCW too? Stop the conspiracy crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

5+ Year Old Account
    So the OPCW should have it...I showed that they did collect samples and have it to confirm, and we're back to square one?

You said they have samples, you say they have it to confirm, but you leave out why they aren't showing samples for the world to you know...that little thing..CONFIRM?

Don't have time for this nonsense..gotta make food.

You said they have samples, you say they have it to confirm, but you leave out why they aren't showing samples for the world to you know...that little thing..CONFIRM?

Don't have time for this nonsense..gotta make food.
    This implies you would be capable of understanding from a picture/video that this is Novichok. No one outside of actual experienced chemists could understand, so what's the point? To have you scream afterwards that it is fake because reasons?
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account

At this point, you might as well take their name as "IOnlyhavewaffles" and nothing else, including basic understanding.

Watching Edge play chess with a pigeon was fun...until the pigeon shit on the board...then got banned.

And the circus continues, the couple has been moved to house arrest and made to do more propaganda videos. There is a feeling that recent sanctions might be forcing Lukash to reverse a bit...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57607580
    Take that haters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    And the circus continues, the couple has been moved to house arrest and made to do more propaganda videos. There is a feeling that recent sanctions might be forcing Lukash to reverse a bit...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57607580
    In a sense they are lucky they are high-profile cases, in Russia, Belarus less prominent people just disappear whether it be an "mental hospital" or
    6 feet under.
    Worst of humankind in terms of governing.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Worst of humankind in terms of governing.
    Can you please back up your claim with examples that also compare other countries to Russia in terms of human rights abuses? Because I don't understand how you can say something like that when in other countries, including Western ones and their allies,

-people disappear all the time,
    -public is deceived to justify wars,
    -journalists get jailed,
    -whistleblowers are pursued,
    -billionaires die in jail mysteriously,
    -prisoners of war are tortured,
    -mass graves of indigenous people are found,
    -alleged war crimes are denied
    -protesters beaten up by police/prosecuted/fired from jobs and so on.

I'd understand if you said 'one' of the worst or something like that, but saying 'worst' just makes you look like you're negatively biased toward Russia specifically.

If you're doing it on purpose, then never mind, ignore my post.
    Last edited by alkyd; 2021-06-26 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    Can you please back up your claim with examples that also compare other countries to Russia in terms of human rights abuses? Because I don't understand how you can say something like that when in other countries, including Western ones and their allies,

-journalists get jailed,

I'd understand if you said 'one' of the worst or something like that, but saying 'worst' just makes you look like you're negatively biased toward Russia specifically.

He is a prominent russophobe troll on these forums.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post

-journalists get jailed,

Love it, asks for examples that compare gives none themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    He is a prominent russophobe troll on these forums.
    Being critical of a warmongering murderous autocratic kleptocracy with nuclear weapons and imperialistic ambitions with no redeeming qualities=/=Russophobia.

Unless you are actually claiming that the above characteristics are defining of what it means to be Russian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah the therad has derailed into a nation bashing again

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Ah the therad has derailed into a nation bashing again
    It is not like Belarus and Russia did not asked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Being critical of a warmongering murderous autocratic kleptocracy with nuclear weapons and imperialistic ambitions with no redeeming qualities=/=Russophobia.

Unless you are actually claiming that the above characteristics are defining of what it means to be Russian.
    Being full of blind hate for things that don't fit your narrowly defined worldview of what it means to be "good" is a phobia. Stating that the current Russian government has "no redeeming qualities" is lunacy or ignorance of the highest order.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Being full of blind hate for things that don't fit your narrowly defined worldview of what it means to be "good" is a phobia. Stating that the current Russian government has "no redeeming qualities" is lunacy or ignorance of the highest order.
    A phobia is about fear, not hate. If you want to make fun of someone put a bit more effort into it. I'll give that a c-
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Phobias can be exhibited as hatred as they’re fear and/or aversion. It’s like when someone is homophobic so they throw every bit of hatred they have towards those who are homosexual.
    Fair point.