Thread: [FILM] Eternals

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    I don't think fighting the Celestials is the point. Humanity will be judged for sacrificing Tiamut but that judgement can be something like dealing with...

We do a good job of dealing with Kang, we show we are worth Tiamut's life.
    I meant fight Aryshem to free the other Eternals.
    On the other hand it'd be a lot funnier if the Eternals were at the Worldforge freeing the others and Aryshem isn't even there, because he's busy judging Earth, which the Eternals totally miss

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    I don't think fighting the Celestials is the point. Humanity will be judged for sacrificing Tiamut but that judgement can be something like dealing with...

We do a good job of dealing with Kang, we show we are worth Tiamut's life.
    Is Kang even something the Celestials would care about?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Billions of humans were saved at the expense many more future billions of other people.

Kang's multiversal time war would kill how many people? More or less than the amount of people Tiamut's birth would've created?

7+ Year Old Account
    It was entertaining, i never liked the eternals, at all, but i like the movie overall and most of the charactersl.

What i dislike was the plot of one against the others kind of thing, this kinda left the deviants as just side annoyances, and i hoped they would be something huge, sad gilgamesh died, he and phestus were my favorites.

But this whole bit with eternals and celestials is confusing to me, from previous reading i had the though that the celestial made deviants and eternals for each planet, thats why you had eternals from earth, from titan and other planets with life

humans descendant from eternals, thats why there is mutants with powers

and if i remember(correct me if im wrong) skrulls evolved from deviants and krees from eternals? thats why they are at war? don't know when thing escalate that much i always lost myself.

Still think the post credit scenes are more interesting than the movies itself with the last marvel movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    humans descendant from eternals, thats why there is mutants with powers

and if i remember(correct me if im wrong) skrulls evolved from deviants and krees from eternals? thats why they are at war? don't know when thing escalate that much i always lost myself.
    Humans and Eternals are separate races. The Celestials gave humankind the potential to become mutants at a later date.

The Kree are the "humans" of their world. There was Eternals and Deviants but they apparently died out.

The Deviants of Skrullos killed their "humans" and Eternals.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Not so much. Humans killing humans were never a concern in either comics or the mcu.

5+ Year Old Account