Jojo spin off "Crazy Diamond's Demonic Heartbreak" releases December 18th

https://twitter.com/jojo_wiki/status...90161487368198

not much is known so far other than its involving Jousuke from Part 4 and Hol Horse who Araki wrote out of Stardust Crusaders after he wanted him to join the good guys and decided against killing him off before Dio. His last chapter was released in 1991 so this character has no been in printed media in 30 real world years. What he is doing in Morioh with Jousuke nobody knows. All we apparently know from interviews that could be mistranslated is its by the team who works on Rohans spin offs and is set after the end of Yoshikage kira.

With Part 9: Jojolands a ways away this should be an interesting gap filler to revisit the early 2000's era of part 4. Shame its gotten very little buzz in the west considering how big jojo as a whole has gotten.

I really tried getting in to jojo as i knew it was really popular and the meme's had a life of their own,but man....the first part was such a slog,the second was better,and part 3 with its villain of the week got old real fast,the ending was good atleast,but by part 4 i was done,it looked even worse than part 1

Whatever happened to the spinoff with the comic guy that can alter people from adjusting their story as a book in their face? Was like only 5 episodes...

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Whatever happened to the spinoff with the comic guy that can alter people from adjusting their story as a book in their face? Was like only 5 episodes...
    I think that was all of it, the Rohan stuff was like three separate one issue releases turned into a series but i think this is by the same writer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Here i was thinking it would be dope to finally see the plot point of the man saving josuke when he was a child finished, we got this hol horse thing instead

isn't bad, just feels unnecessary

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this thread a Jojo reference?!?!?!