Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    It's similar in terms of numbers.
    and

No, they are not. They are influenza viruses.
    You have contradicted yourself multiple times already and have now flip flopped to it being "similar in terms of numbers" from "they are (both) influenza viruses".

So which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I always wondered how we came to tolerate flu deaths as just normal and not even really worth thinking for most people.
    Because just like corona the flu came out of China, only difference is that it came hundreds (or thousands?) of years earlier and since we couldn't do anything about it we just had to accept it was part of life and still is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    You know last online Blizzcon was free, right?
    You know I am talking about the next one though right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BDu View Post
    20 $/ euro minimum. Totally worth paying for those two 3 mins cinematics about patch 9.2 and D4`s next class. ..... Pause.... NOT!
    As sad as it sounds they probably will only be talking about 9.2 by then.. lol

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Disappointing news. Maybe the next expansion will be announced at Gamescon this year?
    During 9.1? If anything, early '22 event (that imo isn't called Blizzconline in blue post on purpose) could be specifally made to reveal 10.0 and announce OW2/DIV pre-orders. What other news couldn't wait for regular 2022 Blizzcon? Especially when they probably want to start it with something heavy after 3 year break?

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    It's sad that you don't know what propaganda is and how it works. Do you want to have this "pandemic" forever? With all its absurd rules, like keeping your distance, wearing a mask, shutting down all life, annual vaccinations? Who do you blame for the fact that it is still like this? You certainly blame me with my opinion about it, don't you? That's how their propaganda works. Wake up!
    Its always funny when Q-tard tells others to wake up.

Isnt it cool to hate blizzard now? Why would anyone go to blizzcon anyway since its cool to hate everything blizzard does? Just announce an expansion and be done with it. We dont need all the SJW, cringe virtue signally anyway. No one cool is at Blizzard anymore that made Blizzcon worth watching. Just SJW nonsense.

Cancelling Blizzcon because of corona is part of their virtue signalling.

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    well bfa brought the coffin in the yard and shadowlands supplied the nails. there wont be a new wow expansion to announce. the future of wow is wotlk classic and thats probably it because during cataclysm the cool wow community started to really shit on the game even more than during wotlk.

-diablo 3 and immortal made everyone not care about that franchise anymore
    -overwatch 2 is literally just full priced patch for overwatch
    -heroes was dead on arrival
    -sc2 is died somewhere 2015/16 or so
    -hearthstone i cant even take serious and is a mystery to me what kind of people 'play' this 'game'

unless theyre working on something new and big thats not ready to show they would just earn even more booing at a blizzcon. and they probably saw how much cheaper streaming recorded videos during blizzconline was than renting a convention building and even make a buck by selling 'virtual tickets' for a fucking stream.
    Don't be mad just because you spent all your money on Onlyfans.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Called it last year, there will never be another physical Blizzcon. There are articles dating back over a decade with Activision executives complaining about the cost, corona was just the excuse they needed to keep the fans quiet.

It is too exhausting to stand up to so many sectarian Corona fanatics. You all will have your rude awakening yet.
    Fuck your totalitarianism and yourselves! Shame on you for supporting this insanity!

Quote Originally Posted by Meurik View Post
    ---BS---
    You are so brain fucked, I don't have the words to describe it to you satisfactorily.
    Your arrogance prevents you from realizing how easily you can be manipulated. Yes, you fell for lies of psychopaths and your arrogance prevents you from recognizing it. A tragedy.
    Take your gene therapy and be happy (you can have my dose too). I hope your balls don't fall off one day because of your "vaccination". LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Meurik View Post
    You of all people should definitely get the vaccine. Being an antivaxxer must be exhausting, since you feel the need to berate anyone who doesn't want to get sick.

Actually, I take that back. You don't deserve a vaccine. You deserve to get the virus, and get put at the end of the line for treatment. As befitting an antivaxxing asshat like yourself.
    Id rather get the virus than the vaccine. With the virus i could stay home just in time for TBC with the sniffles and feeling tired.

With the vaccines who the fuck knows whats going on there. A facebook post showing I got the shot, just so i could get likes for my dopamine addiction isnt worth it
    Last edited by Olololo2r5; 2021-05-27 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by urfaustus View Post
    Id rather get the virus than the vaccine. With the virus i could stay home just in time for TBC with the sniffles and feeling tired.

With the vaccines who the fuck knows whats going on there. A facebook post showing I got the shot, just so i could get likes for my dopamine addiction isnt worth it
    lol " sniffles and feeling tired" ... my collegue have heart condition due to corona, dude that was healthy as horse before (long distance runner) but sure, its just "sniffles...

In the end it's blizzards decision whether they want to hold a convention or not. I didn't plan on going so no skin off my back. It's a shame though if they are doing this as pr to appeal to the crazed masses. I'm so glad my work no longer requires me to wear a stupid pointless mask

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    lol " sniffles and feeling tired" ... my collegue have heart condition due to corona, dude that was healthy as horse before (long distance runner) but sure, its just "sniffles...
    Ever think it might have to do with long distance running and genes? "Healthy" people getting sick or having heart attacks isnt a new thing that appeared with corona virus. Its part of life.

My friend has the virus and its just sniffles and tiredness for him.
    Last edited by Olololo2r5; 2021-05-27 at 02:16 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Called it last year, there will never be another physical Blizzcon. There are articles dating back over a decade with Activision executives complaining about the cost, corona was just the excuse they needed to keep the fans quiet.
    So why didn’t they stop holding blizzcon after they cancelled the 2012 one?

That's a risk as free adults we should all be able to take if we so choose.

Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    That's a risk as free adults we should all be able to take if we so choose.
    if your vaccination had impact only on you, sure, but thats not how it works...

Quote Originally Posted by urfaustus View Post
    Id rather get the virus than the vaccine.
    Exactly! I know seven people who had Sars-Cov-2. Nobody died from it, only two had a harder time. No long-term consequences. For most it is a normal flu, for a few, as it was in the past, it is not.

My co-worker passed away from Corona another has still not regained their sense of taste and smell.

if your vaccination had impact only on you, sure, but thats not how it works...
    Vaccine? I didn't take any vaccine, I just lied and told me people I did and guess what?! I'm fine!