Toughts about a fix?

Like with the current setting with covenants and damnation sockets tc

Venthyr druid is rly far ahead with biggest lego ingame atm.
    and Night fae still being valid and more safe to raid with.
    Still my toughts to make it more balanced its either:
    Nerf lego of venthyr Balance druid so its still the best but not that giga insane with highst dmg gain of anny lego for anny class.
    or for nightfae be less RNG always 1 big moon in convoke. Lets be honest the dmg and astral gain of bigmoon helps u allot. 2 extra surges wich is 8 % more dmg on ur wraths its just needed to actually d ur output for a night fae druid.

what are ur toughts or ideas?

I'd say the balance between Venthyr with legendary and NF is pretty fine. If they nerf Sinful Hysteria then honestly it won't be worth it going Venthyr at all because a little bit of dps won't be worth the risk and unreliability.

Venthyr Balance has an extreme burst, but later on during the fight it falls off hard, I can't really see an issue.

This post feels like written by someone who isn't happy that NF is no longer the only competitive choice and is unable to adapt to a different playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by reckleon View Post
    Like with the current setting with covenants and damnation sockets tc

Venthyr druid is rly far ahead with biggest lego ingame atm.
    and Night fae still being valid and more safe to raid with.
    Still my toughts to make it more balanced its either:
    Nerf lego of venthyr Balance druid so its still the best but not that giga insane with highst dmg gain of anny lego for anny class.
    or for nightfae be less RNG always 1 big moon in convoke. Lets be honest the dmg and astral gain of bigmoon helps u allot. 2 extra surges wich is 8 % more dmg on ur wraths its just needed to actually d ur output for a night fae druid.

what are ur toughts or ideas?
    Are you mad that a venth druid is beating you in parses? There's nothing wrong with Venth, it's basically the same as NF last season.

Signature Created by Jassinta

I think you need to go back to start and think over what you actually want, because it feels like you're just lashing out at random.

They really need to buff / change the Necrolord leggo, it would be cool to see more Necrolord Ferals / Boomkins for PVE. Necro Feral is definitely my favorite covenant, it just doesn't perform as well.