What types of people do you irrationally dislike?

I would say
    Topless men in public.

People on motorcycles who insists on unecessarily revving their engines to try and impress people or something.
    But I suppose that is a rational reason for disliking someone.

I dislike impatient bottle collectors who tries to rush you finishing your drink so they can collect your bottle, I Denmark there is a deposit on cans and bottles and so some people spend their afternoon and evenings collecting discarded cans and bottles to turn in for a little bit of extra money, and some of those people are extraordinarily impatient and glares at you until down your drink and discard the can/bottle so they can collect it.

People that type or say "ya'll" and those who cannot let Chuck Norris jokes go.

Weirdo spammers who post inane personal questions on multiple internet forums without ever talking to anyone on them...

Most people that are doing shit on their cellphones in public...and ignorant of how rude they are. Might as well be publicly drunk.

People who post idiot questions on forums, then never respond to any of their threads, and are probably just bots who are scraping for information for identity theft.

Oh - also, mods who ban those people, but then aren't smart enough to ban them permanently, even though they know how annoying those threads are for the rest of us, and instead spend their time infracting the same people over and over again for expressing their opinions in an honest and thoughtful way.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

People who say "i mean" at the start of all of their sentences. And that seems like A LOT of people nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    What types of people do you irrationally dislike?

I would say
    Topless men in public.

People -- or bots -- who incessantly spam low quality threads on MMO-C and never respond to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    People who post idiot questions on forums, then never respond to any of their threads, and are probably just bots who are scraping for information for identity theft.

Oh - also, mods who ban those people, but then aren't smart enough to ban them permanently, even though they know how annoying those threads are for the rest of us, and instead spend their time infracting the same people over and over again for expressing their opinions in an honest and thoughtful way.

My man.

Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2021-06-20 at 11:51 AM.

I absolutely cannot stand people that have big, toothy, fake and permanent social smiles that persist regardless of emotion or thought. I'm not sure what it triggers in me but it drives me crazy. There is something so insincere and manipulative about it.

I can't deal with people who lie a lot and don't keep their word.