Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Imagine losing to ffx

asian looking mmo crap with terrible looking races and graphics while having warcraft universe ...orcs,elves and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    asian looking mmo crap with terrible looking races and graphics while having warcraft universe ...orcs,elves and so on.
    Source on the losing part? Else it is subjective of why it is losing? I guess you find more interest in playing FF, then you may enjoy that.

MMO-champion does not permit 'Game Vs. Game' threads.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Boy do I have some news for you, Warcraft didn't invent Orcs, Elves, or the fantasy genre lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Boy do I have some news for you, Warcraft didn't invent Orcs, Elves, or the fantasy genre lol.
    Ssssh, not many know that.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

FF-X was a PlayStation 2 JRPG released in 2001. World of Warcraft is an MMO-RPG released for PC released in 2004. They do not compete with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I didnt say they did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    FF-X was a PlayStation 2 JRPG released in 2001. World of Warcraft is an MMO-RPG released for PC released in 2004. They do not compete with each other.
    I took it as the OP either not knowing how to make the number, or just missed the number..
    Last edited by Lochton; 2021-06-13 at 10:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does he mean FFXIV? I mean good to see FFX get some resurgence if not lol

I didnt say they did.
    Go check your thread title. You did.

Ye ffxiv...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Does he mean FFXIV? I mean good to see FFX get some resurgence if not lol
    Hey, I think I still have FFX disc somewhere.. If that is getting a hit.. Though.. I played it quite a bit... Soo.. Condition is.. questionable.

But yeah, I think the OP tried to say FFXIV.

OP still having said what it is losing or have lost on..

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Go check your thread title. You did.
    Warcraft universe has orcs and elves,thats a fact,but i didnt say they invented it

10+ Year Old Account
    Shots fired.

Also will get locked in about 20 mins.

That's fake news tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Shots fired.

Also will get locked in about 20 mins.
    Yup, as it should be, 'Game Vs. Game' though the OP failed to make further than just saying 'FFXIV won over WoW' and nothing more of constructive content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    That's fake news tho
    Well, not that fake is he believes it won over WoW because he went to FFXIV, then it won in his choice between the two.

Though, as public, there's still nothing pointing out as to what makes him think it win over WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Yup, as it should be, 'Game Vs. Game' though the OP failed to make further than just saying 'FFXIV won over WoW' and nothing more of constructive content.
    Its more about how bad ffxiv graphics,races look,and people still go to play their game.Hate those asian looking mmos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its more about how bad ffxiv graphics,races look,and people still go to play their game.Hate those asian looking mmos.
    Well, according to many streamers, this is the first time ever that FFXIV actually released a good expansion? It is F2P? A different graphical art style? Different story and universe?

But what made it win over WoW? What am I missing in this topic?

Man you are kind of a shit troll ngl.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, according to many streamers, this is the first time ever that FFXIV actually released a good expansion? It is F2P? A different graphical art style? Different story and universe?

But what made it win over WoW? What am I missing in this topic?
    Lots of stuff going on for the past few days,heard ffxiv has surpassed wow

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Man you are kind of a shit troll ngl.
    ....riight

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried final fantasy, they should have added voiced quests as it's just so boring the content I did.