June 29th, says it on the bnet app

I predict June 29th NA, 30th EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    9.1 is a myth
    This comment aged well... /s
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The new release date for the novel most likely indicates that the release for 9.2 has been pushed from a late 2021 to January or February 2022 release. Not sure really surprising.
    The novel has nothing to do with the release date of 9.2. 9.2 wouldn't be releasing in 2021 anyways. 9.1 isn't even out yet lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

June 29th confirmed!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Can we get a mod to change the title to 9.1 releases June 29th?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    June 29th confirmed!!
    Nice, I was right to predict June. I still find it amazing that people thought August or even later for 9.1.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    Our company has been working from home since last year due to corona, and nothing got delayed here.

Corona is just a dumb excuse gobbled up by gullible people. There is no difference between getting your work done from home or at an office building, especially not in software development.
    I always had the suspicion that any covid-related delays have been greatly exaggerated in these boards. Lo and behold the President and COO of Activision Blizzard disproving the usual suspects.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I always had the suspicion that any covid-related delays have been greatly exaggerated in these boards. Lo and behold the President and COO of Activision Blizzard disproving the usual suspects.
    That would kinda be a props for blizzard as it would mean they wanted a longer patch cycle and was able to stick to there schedule unlike most other gaming company’s.

Which would change the question from “are they delayed” to “why did they want a longer gap between patch’s”
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    That would kinda be a props for blizzard as it would mean they wanted a longer patch cycle and was able to stick to there schedule unlike most other gaming company’s.

Which would change the question from “are they delayed” to “why did they want a longer gap between patch’s”
    That just means that Blizzard's delay is all due to general incompetence, and not Covid.

No sane company would want 9 months of no new content in their live service game.

29th June is pretty much July, right?

clickbait youtubers are wrong as usual

10+ Year Old Account
    We have finally been blessed with a release date...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Falkeshall View Post
    29th June is pretty much July, right?
    *looks at vote* Yeah, I'll say it is totally overlapping with the July option *nods*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gourbaak View Post
    clickbait youtubers are wrong as usual
    Yeah but sadly no one will bother to remember that for the next time they claim stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    June 29th or July 6th.
    Well that was easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That just means that Blizzard's delay is all due to general incompetence, and not Covid.

No sane company would want 9 months of no new content in their live service game.
    Yeah, I don't buy for a second that this was deliberate.
    If it wasn't Covid it was something else but 9.1 is for sure later then planned.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

That’s not how this works. If they were hitting there projected mile stones that means there was no delays of any kind. Rather that be because they added more content to an early patch and planned out how long that would take or that they wanted to space out releases of other products every thing would be on time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yeah, I don't buy for a second that this was deliberate.
    If it wasn't Covid it was something else but 9.1 is for sure later then planned.
    That’s just not how investor reports work they legally can’t lie about this stuff which means they have to have been sticking to there plan as of the time of that report.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Some people complaining patch is too soon and is "rushed", others were complaining it was taking way too long.

Personally the only thing I wish was different was getting the 'patch is coming' information a bit more in advance than just 2 weeks.

15+ Year Old Account
    "As for your question on game development, we are fortunate that to date we really haven't seen any significant impact on game development with our current games in pipeline because we're really meeting our pre-COVID milestone."

They said significant impact which allows wiggle room. It also could be possible that they were not talking about WoW since it is a "released" product rather then a "current game in pipeline". It really is just marketing/investor speak for "don't worry about it"