Thread: Euro 2020

Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    adults punchin a kid https://twitter.com/KyleJGlen/status...94866704617486

its gonna get naughty
    That was the bunch trying to break in without a ticket no? They got chucked out by fans and staff alike.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    That was the bunch trying to break in without a ticket no? They got chucked out by fans and staff alike.
    just saw it, you are right prematch.

you see the geezers doin lines earlier in above the crowds?

Man thats gotta be truly amazing to be a part of.

will say this rashford, sancho and saka are complete bottle jobs. Really let down Pickford.

10+ Year Old Account
    adults punchin a kid https://twitter.com/KyleJGlen/status...94866704617486

its gonna get naughty
    Besides the kid thing, isn't that a case of fans in the stadium trying to rough it out with trespassers?

Are you saying that literally beating up minors is ok? The lack of response from the security/police is also sickening. That's the level of safety you get at Wembley?

Trespassing or not doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Besides the kid thing, isn't that a case of fans in the stadium trying to rough it out with trespassers?
    its the stewards job. I've jumped fences and rushed gates to get into festivals. Joe public shouldn't be kicking people on the ground or taking free hits on people.

10+ Year Old Account
    its the stewards job. I've jumped fences and rushed gates to get into festivals. Joe public shouldn't be kicking people on the ground or taking free hits on people.
    Well to be fair to staff, the footage of these break ins gives the vibe of them doing so in overwhelming numbers

I'll side with the English fans here. Knowing what fans trying to push into a stadium without tickets can do, I'm surprised anyone is daft enough to even do that. In England of all places. I'd probably give them a kick, too. And I share their anger with the officials as well, that someone can get that far reeks of incredibly bad organisation.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsarez View Post
    Are you saying that literally beating up minors is ok? The lack of response from the security/police is also sickening. That's the level of safety you get at Wembley?

Trespassing or not doesn't matter.
    No I didn't. Perhaps you should stop putting words in other people's mouths.

I was pointing out that it wasn't suddenly "getting ugly" and it was a pre game incident.

- - - Updated - - -

will say this rashford, sancho and saka are complete bottle jobs. Really let down Pickford.
    And are about to see the worst of England throw endless racial abuse at them.

Yeah because the bad side of England hasn't been showing at all /s

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Well to be fair to staff, the footage of these break ins gives the vibe of them doing so in overwhelming numbers
    Agreed. No way they're being paid enough to willingly put themselves in harm's way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pozz View Post
    Yeah because the bad side of England hasn't been showing at all /s
    Oh I'm not talking about the yob minority.

I'm on about the ugly underlying racial issue that is larger than anyone likes to admit.

That's fine, we're all gloating at the worst of England in return. So karma evens out.

Also, their penalties were proper shit, no doubt. But at least they stuck to good English tradition. Not sure what English have to complain about. The reason why the engraver was so fast with the word Italy is cos he started engraving before the first penalty shoot happened.

*snicker*
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Gotta love coming to this forum and seeing how everyone that has no class is against the English. But keep on shit talking England while not looking in a mirror.

Italy were the better team, they outplayed us completely in the second half and we were hanging on. The penalty loss is still so disappointing and harsh on 3 young players. Time to see what theyre made of mentally I guess. I just hope our media doesnt try hang them out to dry again, its fucking disgusting and it needs to stop, no wonder our players never mature when they can't make a mistake without getting slaughtered.

I also have a theory, England were playing really well and winning their games then the tories and fash like farage stopped calling them marxists and started backing them. As soon as tories get involved in anything it turns to shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    That's fine, we're all gloating at the worst of England in return. So karma evens out.
    I'm sure the opinions of foreigners vicariously living through a team better than theirs will offer little comfort to the victims of racial abuse.

Nor is it going to stop the Daily Heil brigade for one second.

getting subs and the kid saka to take the pens was also bad management.

getting subs and the kid saka to take the pens was also bad management.
    Agreed, surely Graelish and Sterling should be taking? Shit even Hendo. People that have been to finals or can carry some pressure.