Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

[SPOILERS] Anduin's....

Anduin's Compass. There is a new cutscene and ingame cinematic called 9.1_[AGB]_Korthia_Anduins_Goodbye_IGC.. What do you think will happen in this igc? Dont forget that Jaina has a voiceline that says "Very clever Anduin. What did you want us to see."

https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-and...poilers-322783

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    Anduin's Compass. There is a new cutscene and ingame cinematic called 9.1_[AGB]_Korthia_Anduins_Goodbye_IGC.. What do you think will happen in this igc? Dont forget that Jaina has a voiceline that says "Very clever Anduin. What did you want us to see."

https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-and...poilers-322783
    Honestly, I had hope for a final scene with Anduin and Varian. Hence the compass, as it was a gift to his father.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The good side of Anduin left a trail of bread crumbs so we could save him in the future. He isn't going to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    The good side of Anduin left a trail of bread crumbs so we could save him in the future. He isn't going to die.
    Never even thought of that.. I secretly hope Blizzard still follows Velen's vision on that one..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Honestly, I had hope for a final scene with Anduin and Varian. Hence the compass, as it was a gift to his father.
    If I remember correctly, there was a datamined young Anduin model for Shadowlands. Maybe they are saving up flashbacks for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember correctly, there was a datamined young Anduin model for Shadowlands. Maybe they are saving up flashbacks for that.
    Maybe, it is on my wish list.

Reunion scene of the Wrynns (Mom, Dad, and Son).
    Sylvanas redemption by sacrifice.
    Reunion of the sisters (Vereesa, Alleria, and the ghost of Sylvanas).
    Gathering of the champions of light (Arthas, Uther and Tirion).
    A final goodbye (Vereesa seeing Rhonin for the last time).
    Last edited by Lochton; 2021-06-10 at 09:18 PM.

Good, he's not needed any longer. The Alliance is in good hands, Turalyon the High Exarch leads it with the full support of the House of Nobles as well as support from the Ren'dorei leader Lady Alleria Windrunner. The Alliance couldn't be more united. Anduin really isn't needed, so his death would hardly be impactful.

Reunion of the sisters (Vereesa, Alleria, and the ghost of Sylvanas).
    Maybe if Blizzard bothered to include either of those Windrunner sisters in the Sylvanas Windrunner raid, they might have a final reunion. But since Blizzard can't be bothered to develop either Alleria or Vereesa that is unlikely to happen.

Vereesa is crying in a new book I guess, so there's that.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Good, he's not needed any longer. The Alliance is in good hands, Turalyon the High Exarch leads it with the full support of the House of Nobles as well as support from the Ren'dorei leader Lady Alleria Windrunner. The Alliance couldn't be more united. Anduin really isn't needed, so his death would hardly be impactful.
    Eh, depends, if they follow Velen's vision, then Anduin is badly needed. Even more so, Turalyon announced that he wishes not to be a king or high king.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Then why is it called “Anduin’s goodbye”?

Eh, depends, if they follow Velen's vision, then Anduin is badly needed. Even more so, Turalyon announced that he wishes not to be a king or high king.
    I think the Alliance is better in the hands of a seasoned war veteran with 1000+ years of experience (who also served as Supreme Commander of the Alliance of Lordaeron during the Second War) rather than a 19 years old who is frankly very naive and foolish.

"Velen's vision" you mean that final page from that Legion comic? Someone at Blizzcon said it was just a potential future, so it's not set in stone. Anduin might be alive but he might also not return to the Alliance ever. It wouldn't be the first time the Alliance lost one of its leaders to neutrality.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

You guys do realize Anduin’s situation isn’t like Arthas’, yeah? Anduin is getting mind controlled. His “good side” is within that mind control. That’s it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the Alliance is better in the hands of a seasoned war veteran with 1000+ years of experience (who also served as Supreme Commander of the Alliance of Lordaeron during the Second War) rather than a 19 years old who is frankly very naive and foolish.

"Velen's vision" you mean that final page from that Legion comic? Someone at Blizzcon said it was just a potential future, so it's not set in stone. Anduin might be alive but he might also not return to the Alliance ever. It wouldn't be the first time the Alliance lost one of its leaders to neutrality.
    I’d agree, except...

TURALYON IS A FUCKIN ZEALOT WITH A DREADLORD RIGHT BY HIM!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if Blizzard bothered to include either of those Windrunner sisters in the Sylvanas Windrunner raid, they might have a final reunion. But since Blizzard can't be bothered to develop either Alleria or Vereesa that is unlikely to happen.

Vereesa is crying in a new book I guess, so there's that.
    One can hope? Feels like it is something that should be there. Even when Vereesa was so eager to have Garrosh killed, Sylvanas was still there, ready to welcome her and her children to Undercity - though, they would need to transition.

And there is another wish for Vereesa, maybe a final goodbye with Rhonin. I just feel like there are loose ends with the Windrunners, the Wrynn, and Vereesa & Rhonin.

5+ Year Old Account
    I honestly dont know what's gonna happen to him. Surely, citizens of stormwind won't accept him if we ever save Anduin..

Anduin's one of the main characters now. They wouldn't just kill him off. He'll only be gone until we defeat Zovaal and free him from his mind control. Maybe he'll be a boss in the next raid or we'll fight a gimmick boss in the process of torturing him like Blizzard has been adding in recent tiers.

10+ Year Old Account

I know it is a possibility, but that is why I said: "if they followed it".

And further note, Turalyon is a good temporary leader but he holds better value for the Alliance as a high commander, then again, he would most likely stay seated if it is up to the fans, as Turalyon has a much higher chance of creating conflict than Anduin.

7+ Year Old Account
    He's not dead.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Stiven_SR...92130478923778

It's an echo of the past, probably the moment he turned to Lichduin.
    Which makes sense, we didn't see that moment happening and he's also staring at a cube in front of him (meaning another NPC and who else could it be other than Sylvanas?)

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He's not dead.

Which makes sense, we didn't see that moment happening and he's also staring at a cube in front of him (meaning another NPC and who else could it be other than Sylvanas?)
    I'm pretty sure he stares at compass which is a cube for now

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He's not dead.

Yeah...

What is the Compass (Cube) placed on? Looks like a burial tbh...

- - - Updated - - -

It’s prolly just a random ass rock, but still

Never even thought of that.. I secretly hope Blizzard still follows Velen's vision on that one..
    I hope not, it happened in an expansion where we saw all the prophercies were narrow minded.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure he stares at compass which is a cube for now
    The compass is the big cube on the rock in front of Jaina.

Anduin is staring at a different cube in front of him.

Which is obviously an NPC, as his head is tracking it.
    And compasses are usually held in your hand, not put on the ground and stared at a meter away from you.

Formerly known as Arafal