View Poll Results: 9.1 Arrives 20th July?

Voters
171. This poll is closed
  • For Sure

56 32.75%
  • Hell Nah

57 33.33%
  • Dude, Where's my car?

58 33.92%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You posted something just because you knew that I personally wouldn't believe it? I have no problem assuming information is accurate if it comes from a solid source. A tweet that was deleted and covered by some one else is not a good source of accuracy.
    Sorry, I don't know what you think is a "good source of accuracy". This clearly wasn't for you then. The blue tracker is on the front page tho.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Sorry, I don't know what you think is a "good source of accuracy". This clearly wasn't for you then. The blue tracker is on the front page tho.
    You said the point of your post was about what I was thinking so why do you not know that? You see no reason why a tweet that was deleted should be treated with some suspicion? You think it is rational to treat it as 100% fact?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

29th June, Blizzard made a few posts about it already.

You said the point of your post was about what I was thinking so why do you not know that? You see no reason why a tweet that was deleted should be treated with some suspicion? You think it is rational to treat it as 100% fact?
    I literially said: "Yes, Blizzard didn't confirm any number and they never will. Obviously." Followed by: "You will never believe anything that's the point."

Since you clearly missed the point. The initial post of me was obviously for anyone who can think for themself.

Yep pleasant surprise lool, guess this poll can go down immediately lool

I must bow my head in shame for believing they would stifle the competition....

15+ Year Old Account
    Since you clearly missed the point. The initial post of me was obviously for anyone who can think for themself.
    Doubting the accuracy of information is not thinking? It is weird that you think the only possible way to think is to agree with your claims.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Doubting the accuracy of information is not thinking? It is weird that you think the only possible way to think is to agree with your claims.
    Taking only things that Blizzard confirms as accurate is not thinking. Indeed.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post

Yeah, I expected June release, but thought patch->raid gap will be at least 2 weeks.

Nah b

June 29th

15+ Year Old Account
    Taking only things that Blizzard confirms as accurate is not thinking. Indeed.
    That is not even close to what I said. You provided a source that was suspect at the time and also used google as a source for another claim. Don't be salty just because you have questionable sources.

That is not even close to what I said. You provided a source that was suspect at the time and also used google as a source for another claim. Don't be salty just because you have questionable sources.
    Again you think those sources are questionable. Well, they are not Blizzard after all.

Those numbers seem very realistic. Not too low - not too high. A number most would guess. This in combination with an API update, followed by a tweet saying the API is broken and you could get sub numbers. Followed by another API update a few hours later.

This "baseless rumor".

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Yeah, I expected June release,
    I thought early July was more likely, but it definitely felt like 9.1 was "a few weeks away" for the past couple of weeks.

Ashes of Creation moved their alpha away from the TBC release to the start of July. Wanna bet that they rushed 9.1 in order to compete with that?

20th July is New World beta which is also conveniently a Tuesday... And we know how Blizzard like to stifle the competition... So who's betting 9.1 is 20th July?

Place your bets here!
    This aged well....

15+ Year Old Account
    Those numbers seem very realistic. Not too low - not too high. A number most would guess. This in combination with an API update, followed by a tweet saying the API is broken and you could get sub numbers. Followed by another API update a few hours later.
    It also implied that 50% of the player base was using Weak Auras. The information is suspect and should be questioned. The fact that you can't even entertain that shows a bias.

It also implied that 50% of the player base was using Weak Auras. The information is suspect and should be questioned. The fact that you can't even entertain that shows a bias.
    Ya, not Blizzard after all. I'll stop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    Ashes of Creation moved their alpha away from the TBC release to the start of July. Wanna bet that they rushed 9.1 in order to compete with that?
    That is silly bet. They won't be competing with an Alpha of a game. 9.1 also is not rushed.

Right, I haven't gone on the PTR but in general people think it's a pretty normal patch. Not the biggest or best ever for sure, but not 6.1 either.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Right, I haven't gone on the PTR but in general people think it's a pretty normal patch. Not the biggest or best ever for sure, but not 6.1 either.
    I mean, I guess? We will have to wait and see how the raid goes, but the mega dungeon is fun, still a bit annoying it doesn't release with M+ but alas. New zone is whatever, but most new zones I find pretty meh (Argus was last one I really enjoyed). New M+ season looks better (and with the changes they have made as well), though I still hope they make the lieutenants worth trash % since they buffed them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

TBH I'm looking forward to flying and mounting in the maw to finish up a lot of crap I couldn't be bothered to do in 9.0 due to extreme annoyance. Leveling alts in particular.