Page 1 of 9
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    What races should work together or cooperate more ?

    What are the species or subraces, whenever they are from the Alliance or the Horde, or independant that should work together in the story or who have already worked together but not to the full extent that they should or whose work haven't reach their true potential yet, whenever it's in the construction, culture, military, magical, transport, technological and other kind of uses ?

    I definivetely think that the Forsaken and Goblins should be shown working together more, with the Goblins being the only race of the Horde capable of enhancing or completing the Forsaken's use of biological or chemical weapons or use of dark magics with their very advanced, destructive and often very unpredictable technology and alchemy.

    We should also see the Draenei and their Lightforged kin cooperate more often with the Night Elves, with their crystaline and more respectful of nature technology and magic being great assistance to the Night Elves' stealth, mastery of nature magic and connection with strong wild creatures such as Ancients, Fae Dragons, Chimaeras, Mountain Giants, Wildkins, Furbolgs (with the Stillspine tribe being a common friend to the Draenei and Night Elves), etc...
    It would also be cool to see the Draenei help the new Night Elves mages with their experience and knowledge of magic, and to see some discussions and discoveries about the ties between Elune and the Naaru.

    No need to talk about the Blood Elves and the Nightborne, with both elven species having a great mastery and knowledge of arcane, though working together could allow each race to learn new techniques and fields of magic they weren't aware of before.

    The Gnomes and Draenei could do some very awesome work together, with the Gnomes' creativity and quircks being quite balanced by the Draenei's wisdow, and seeing more of the Draenei and Lightforged' magic and tech could lead to some new directions for the Gnomes mages and tinkers, with some potential real progress in the use of the Light, while interacting with the Gnomes could make the Draenei and Lightforge discover some uses of their tech and magic that they hadn't thought about before and inspire them to be more creative.

  2. #2
    I would say that Blood Elves and Forsaken should also work together - especially now that Sylvanas has gone.

    Dark Ranger Velonara considers herself both forsaken and sin'dorei and I would love to see something between the Thalassian Dark Rangers and the Sin'dorei Farstriders.

  3. #3
    Undoubtedly the Night elves and Ren'dorei should cooperate more, I truly enjoyed the partnership between Shandris and Magister Umbric in BfA, they worked so well in unison. The cunning of Shandris, the powers of Umbric, a very efficient team for the Alliance. There's much Tyrande and Alleria could learn from one another, and on how to control the great powers of the cosmos.

    Aside from that I would also like to see the Draenei and Ren'dorei interact some more, particularly due to their connections to the Naaru (the Draenei naturally worship the Naaru and are aware that they can turn into Void entities, Alleria absorbed the Void Naaru L'ura), and in general the Draenei and Ren'dorei are associated with the stars and the cosmos, so there is much that they could share.
    Some will tell you that the Light is the only path. The only weapon that can stop the enemies of Azeroth. But we see alternatives. Many roads, many possibilities, that are open to us. There will be those who doubt you. Who question your resolve, your ability to harness powers that have caused the downfall of weaker wills. Together, we will prove them wrong.

  4. #4
    Elves and Orcs @Syegfryed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

  5. #5
    Forsaken and the San'layn. They made a perfect fit for new additions to the Forsaken roster after WotLK, much better than the Val'kyr. They already served Sylvanas in life just like her Dark Rangers and their path of vengeance that led them to being killed and resurrected by Arthas even mirrored Sylvanas' story in many ways. BFA finally toyed with that idea at last, but as with all things BFA the only thing that came out of that was a pile of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

  6. #6
    Dwarves and gnomes yes i already know they cooperate but cmon liberate Gnomeregan it has been so many years

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    I would say that Blood Elves and Forsaken should also work together - especially now that Sylvanas has gone.

    Dark Ranger Velonara considers herself both forsaken and sin'dorei and I would love to see something between the Thalassian Dark Rangers and the Sin'dorei Farstriders.
    I am also interested in this, the ghostlands story already proved this, but now with that major link gone it's good that we see Velonara step up and tell us she is both.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Forsaken and the San'layn. They made a perfect fit for new additions to the Forsaken roster after WotLK, much better than the Val'kyr. They already served Sylvanas in life just like her Dark Rangers and their path of vengeance that led them to being killed and resurrected by Arthas even mirrored Sylvanas' story in many ways. BFA finally toyed with that idea at last, but as with all things BFA the only thing that came out of that was a pile of shit.
    This is another one I thought was super interesting, but I had to find out about it on youtube in that time because I don't play alliance. It's a damn shame that blood prince went for hes comrades, even tho it was pointless because undead barely had any blood he said. How to kill your chances to join the horde -.-

  8. #8
    Two things that I feel are missing.
    Kaldorei and dark-trolls and Furbogs.

    And Blood Elves and Nagas.
    So if there is a split vs. Azhara I think the blood elves should be willing to negotiate with the naga and seek a more peaceful solution.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I am also interested in this, the ghostlands story already proved this, but now with that major link gone it's good that we see Velonara step up and tell us she is both.

    - - - Updated - - -



    This is another one I thought was super interesting, but I had to find out about it on youtube in that time because I don't play alliance. It's a damn shame that blood prince went for hes comrades, even tho it was pointless because undead barely had any blood he said. How to kill your chances to join the horde -.-
    Rightly or wrongly, Blizzard did want the Blood Elves to be a more independent race, which were less reliant on the Forsaken and Sylvanas. We saw this in MoP, when Sylvanas' story was pushed to the back. That's fine, because they eventually found the Nightborne who they relate to on a magical level.

    But, I think they distanced the Forsaken and Blood Elves a little too much and I think they do need to look at bringing them together at some point. In an updated Quel'Thalas, I would love to see the Sin'dorei Rangers and Thalassian Dark Rangers working together to push the final Scourge remnants out of Quel'Thalas...maybe the new commander could be a Lich.

    Now, don't get me wrong - I'd also love to see some continued Sin'dorei/Shal'dorei working together. Just because we talk about improving the Sin'dorei/Forsaken relationship doesn't mean we want to cancel the Sin'dorei/Shal'dorei relationship.

    EDIT:
    I'm not too sure about the San'layn serving Sylvanas in life. There's no hard documentation that those who became San'layn were once part of Sylvanas' army. Not like those who became Dark Rangers and Banshees.

    In life, the San'layn served Prince Kael'thas (mainly), as they were former Sunfury/Illidari. I suppose some current San'layn Rangers/Farstriders would have been Rangers under Sylvanas, but I don't recall ever seeing any San'layn Rangers before. Most of them seem to be Mages and Warriors.
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2021-06-15 at 08:05 PM.

  10. #10
    All.

    /end thread

    Seriously, we need a rebuilding expansion. One that sees that Horde and Alliance dismantled... you are just an Adventurer again who can help any of the races. Help the Gnomes retake Gnomeregan? Sure. Help the Forsaken clear out the plague in Lordaeron? Why not? Help the Blood Elves rebuild their fractured city? Ok. Help the Night Elves relocate to Hyjal? Sign me up! Point is we should have grown beyond petty racial squabbles... besides there are more than enough outside things that want to kill us all to make us finally band together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

  11. #11
    Jinyu and Hozen were basically abandoned after Mists of Pandaria, but both are still allies on respective factions and could use more relevance going forward.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Jinyu and Hozen were basically abandoned after Mists of Pandaria, but both are still allies on respective factions and could use more relevance going forward.
    I agree, Jinyu would be particulary cool and dangerous in water environments and their ability to foresee the future by speaking to water would be particulary precious for their allies.

    Hozen on the other hand would be great scouts and particulary useful in forrests and jungles with their agility.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Rightly or wrongly, Blizzard did want the Blood Elves to be a more independent race, which were less reliant on the Forsaken and Sylvanas. We saw this in MoP, when Sylvanas' story was pushed to the back. That's fine, because they eventually found the Nightborne who they relate to on a magical level.

    But, I think they distanced the Forsaken and Blood Elves a little too much and I think they do need to look at bringing them together at some point. In an updated Quel'Thalas, I would love to see the Sin'dorei Rangers and Thalassian Dark Rangers working together to push the final Scourge remnants out of Quel'Thalas...maybe the new commander could be a Lich.

    Now, don't get me wrong - I'd also love to see some continued Sin'dorei/Shal'dorei working together. Just because we talk about improving the Sin'dorei/Forsaken relationship doesn't mean we want to cancel the Sin'dorei/Shal'dorei relationship.

    EDIT:
    I'm not too sure about the San'layn serving Sylvanas in life. There's no hard documentation that those who became San'layn were once part of Sylvanas' army. Not like those who became Dark Rangers and Banshees.

    In life, the San'layn served Prince Kael'thas (mainly), as they were former Sunfury/Illidari. I suppose some current San'layn Rangers/Farstriders would have been Rangers under Sylvanas, but I don't recall ever seeing any San'layn Rangers before. Most of them seem to be Mages and Warriors.
    I agree, but honestly I am far from worried that because of those new interactions we would see less of the Nightborne and blood elf. Thslyssra realy like the blood elf and specially there leader.

    I am not sure about the whole ranger/mage thing with San layn. I am more interested in general about this subrace as to what thry could have been if they didnt fuck it up in bfa. They are just fallen blood elves who died in Northrend and were risen, but with this vampirc curse. The sylvanas bit was only there for the alliance campaign and sadly nothing was known about them on the horde side of things.

    So what ever the relationship with Sylvanas was, will always stay at what we know which is that they had no home and she gave them a chance. They were slowly rebuilding, but I am not sure if they are completely wiped out at this point. I would assume if we had to guess, she would maybe know a few from back in the day when quel thalas was still whole, but I dont think it realy matters.

    Dreven sucking the blood out of that gnome and smashed it right afther was pretty sweet and its a shame we wont see more of them anytime soon.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Jinyu and Hozen were basically abandoned after Mists of Pandaria, but both are still allies on respective factions and could use more relevance going forward.
    There was this monkey king on zandalar, but there was no story there and the jinyu.. well They were realy boring imo, havent see them since.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-06-16 at 08:38 AM.

  14. #14
    gnomes/mechagnomes vs goblins in some sort of new racing on land or on sea (maybe darkmoon island or thousand needles or any other place)
    would be great. not something like mechagon where they simply were two hubs of questing.

    Draenei/LF actually doing something together
    Draenei/NE interaction in Ashenvale. I'd love to see some base upgraded or established by draenei. or maybe even on azuremyst isles
    all we see are ruins everywhere untill WoD. where we saw new buildings which were mostly serving as enemy hubs

    Mag'Har/Tauren in barrens. maybe furry guys will show them how respect nature more,instead of conquering it

    Tauren subgroups doing something together
    Taunka were forgotten for good since wotlk

    list is endless

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    Draenei/LF actually doing something together
    Draenei/NE interaction in Ashenvale. I'd love to see some base upgraded or established by draenei. or maybe even on azuremyst isles
    all we see are ruins everywhere untill WoD. where we saw new buildings which were mostly serving as enemy hubs
    Draenei are not allowed to do anything unless it is directly and explicitly tied to the legion (and ideally the eredar)*.



    *Unconfirmed reports suggest Lord Metzen issued this secret edict to the WoW lore masters while ritually imbibing cocaine hydrochloride off of the true doomhammer in the William R Mason Regional Park after a 4 day 'spirit journey'.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

  16. #16
    Titan Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    12,664
    Orcs, taurens and trolls boviouslly, like it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Elves and Orcs @Syegfryed
    only to create a second mana bomb to throw at hyjal

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    All.

    /end thread

    Seriously, we need a rebuilding expansion. One that sees that Horde and Alliance dismantled... you are just an Adventurer again who can help any of the races. Help the Gnomes retake Gnomeregan? Sure. Help the Forsaken clear out the plague in Lordaeron? Why not? Help the Blood Elves rebuild their fractured city? Ok. Help the Night Elves relocate to Hyjal? Sign me up! Point is we should have grown beyond petty racial squabbles... besides there are more than enough outside things that want to kill us all to make us finally band together.
    Poor Gnomes, Blood Elves and Gilneans should have restored their homes a long time ago, and there should be at least a new Night Elf capital or Forsaken main town or efforts to depoison their lands shown. When I think about Stromgarde that should have already started its reconstruction in Cataclysm but could only start in BFA, thanks again Blizzard, there are not many reasons to be optimistic about these.

    To come back to the subject though, I think that we should see a restart of the Tauren-Forsaken storyline with the Taurens being the ones who convinced Thrall to accept the Forsaken in the Horde, and who were trying to find a cure for their undeath. Maybe they'll want to find a solution for to the Forsaken Blight so the undeads can return to their home.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    I'm not too sure about the San'layn serving Sylvanas in life. There's no hard documentation that those who became San'layn were once part of Sylvanas' army. Not like those who became Dark Rangers and Banshees.

    In life, the San'layn served Prince Kael'thas (mainly), as they were former Sunfury/Illidari. I suppose some current San'layn Rangers/Farstriders would have been Rangers under Sylvanas, but I don't recall ever seeing any San'layn Rangers before. Most of them seem to be Mages and Warriors.
    She was literally the Ranger General. All Thalassian military forces were hers to command, not just the Rangers and the Farstriders. And given how Kael's forces consisted of the most elite 15% among the survivors of Arthas' march, they would have served under Sylvanas' prior to the Scourge attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthatflapsinthenight View Post
    No need to talk about the Blood Elves and the Nightborne, with both elven species having a great mastery and knowledge of arcane, though working together could allow each race to learn new techniques and fields of magic they weren't aware of before.
    Forget about blood elves and nightborne, as well as void elves and high elves - this already happens and it is BORING !!

    See my latest comments here:


    I wanna see void elves and blood elves, as well as Night elves and Nightborne - this is much more interesting, ESPECIALLY since they are on the other faction and they have something tangible to join them.. you won't hear me suggesting Gnomes and Tauren or Worgen - not enough scope for nuance in the already established narrative unless you invent.

    I also wanna see much more Human and Forsaken. I think Worgen and Trolls could be interesting, or night elf worgen become a thing and interact with gilnean worgen.


    I would really ike to see more Draenei and Blood elf cooperation. 2.4 wasn't enough , it just whet my appetite, and woD just teased it more.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'd love to see San'layn and Blood elf, san'layn and DK interaction too

    I'd also like to see Blood elf illidari and Fel elf get a more nuanced development.

  20. #20
    • Void elf and Night elf interaction.
    • More Dark Iron , Wildhammer, Bronzebeard interaction
    • I want to see Highborne and Nightborne interaction.
    • Night elf and Draenei interaction
    • I also want to see the various broken isle night elven groups interact with the Nightborne.
    • Shen'dralar and Darnassian interactions
    • I want to see more high elf and blood elf interactions.
    • Night elf worgen become it's own thing and their interaction
    • want to see Dalaran and the Reliquary
    • Night elf moon priestesses with Nightborne ones
    • Darnassian and nightborne interaction post legion, theyhave much in common
    Valewalker Farodin: "Magic has long been a vice of the elves. It shaped us, and lifted us out of the darkness - but without balance, it also threatens to unmake us."

    My long replies often repeat info to make sure: You get all the info I have, It is clear and complete, in case you didn't actually read the first one. New readers have context at hand and are reminded of the point

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •