There's no room for FFXIV like games.

Title says it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    Title says it all.
    First of all, you need to place it in the right section.
    Secondly, you need to flesh out your argument more than just, "title says it all".

There is room for many different types of games, and many more to come. Each type of game has its version of a player base, and everyone has a different home.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    First of all, you need to place it in the right section.
    Secondly, you need to flesh out your argument more than just, "title says it all".

There is room for many different types of games, and many more to come. Each type of game has its version of a player base, and everyone has a different home.
    Good point, I especially liked the part where it started with a letter and ended with a period! =)

Well, since the creation of this thread, the universe has expanded just enough and has made room for FFXIV like games.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    Title says it all.
    That's nice ryjkur, but just like your "There's no room for PoE-like games" thread, you're wrong here too... wait, you're not ryjkur! So why did you make such a horrible thread?!

15+ Year Old Account
    Future Superbowl thread, well almost
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately this is in the wrong section and breaks the rules of the section it'd go to. This is closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."