Poll: Night Warrior Maiev vs Illidan

If Maiev became the Night Warrior, could she defeat Illidan?

She was briefly considered as the potential Night Warrior candidate instead of Tyrande for the Tides of Vengeance storyline, but the idea was abandoned since Maiev already had a full story arc in Legion. [57]

And so, initially, Maiev was supposed to be the Night Warrior. I think she's really a good candidate for this role because she's already obsessed with revenge and all. But if Maiev had become a Night Warrior during BC (and had the same powers and blades as Tyrande now), could she defeat Illidan? I've always thought Maiev is a more formidable melee fighter than Tyrande, so I think it will be a really good fight.

In fact, I think it would be very ironic if Maiev became the Night Warrior, because then she would become even more like Illidan, except that she would use ''legal'' rather than forbidden power. Night Warrior, to some extent, DH (performing some kind of ritual that can lead to death, fighting with double blades, losing your mind due to force, a force that constantly burns you from within). Who knows maybe the Night Warrior will be the new heroic class for the Night Elves and Nightborne(or Tauren, lol)?
    Last edited by darkoms; 2021-06-30 at 10:06 AM.