Carpal/ulnar tunnel

Hi there,
    I going to have ulnar tunnel release surgery which I'm ok with since I have it in both elbows (and carpal tunnel in both wrists but those are so minor the doctor isn't even concerned about at this moment). He's told me what to expect and how I could even have had both elbows done at the same time if I wanted to as I'd have full range of motion after surgery with no cast but wouldn't be able to lift more than 15lbs for a couple weeks while it healed & adjusted.

I'm curious if anyone else here has had carpal tunnel release surgery or ulnar tunnel release surgery? I know they're both pretty common for people who use computers on a regular basis and since we're all gamers I'm going to assume the percentage of people who's had it on these forums are higher than the general public's rate.

And no, I'm not asking for medical advice before that gets brought up by anyone including mods. I'm simply asking what your experiences have been when you had it if you've had it.
    Many thanks.

Why is your name and profile picture the same as a Vietnamese workout website?

7+ Year Old Account
    I had both ulnar and carpal tunnel release on both sides. I don't know why your doctor says you'll have full range of motion. I had ulnar and carpal done at same time so I had a soft cast from my wrist to my upper arm for 2 weeks each time. Did my left arm first and the my right arm.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what bot network decided that MMO-C would be a good growing ground for<takes a break to look it up>, Carpal/ulnar tunnel?
    They cant be that bad or?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

At its heart, this is still uncomfortably close to being a medical advice thread.