Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Get zygor guides. Will make you couple times faster than you would manually... It hands in all quest automatic, picks them up, can choose quest rewards, equips gear, tells you exactly what to do and so on... Its a must have.
    Either you pay for it or look on the internet for the "free" version
    Zygor seems well optimized when in comes to questing paths and selection. I had doubts at first when I saw how many quests it skips but the xp bar flows faster than trying to grab everything in an area and sit there until you clear all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Zygor seems well optimized when in comes to questing paths and selection. I had doubts at first when I saw how many quests it skips but the xp bar flows faster than trying to grab everything in an area and sit there until you clear all.
    It super optimized for both retail and classic.
    You can even configure the hell out of it, make it select quest rewards automatically, auto equip on stat scales, choose how convenient vs fast you wanna travel. And skies the limit, if you pay they will very often add feature requests too and are very fast at handling bug reports,
    To be honest, just the auction house plugin and synced databases across realms with history is well worth the cost in itself
    Which is ironically the only reason you would pay because that needs live sync trough the windows app.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Azeroth auto pilot.
    AAP is amazing. IF you follow it perfectly to the T from level 1. If you start it late, or skip too much the whole thing just breaks and loses its placement. I wouldn't recommend it for a brand new player.

Questie is probably the best since it shows all available quests on your world map so if you get lost you can very quickly see where there might be a quest hub you missed. Also note that 30-40 is probably the worst part of Classic leveling and it speeds up a lot past 40.