Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Pandaren because I feel that at the end of MoP, they would take the role of diplomats between factions instead of Baine.

Nigthborne because I thought they would be interested more in how the war might affect all the elves, they would be curious about the Night Warrior, etc.

Draenei because...how they feel about the afterlife? how are their expectations about recovering Argus? how do they feel about Nzoth, Sylvanas, and the Jailer?
    Last edited by KainneAbsolute; 2021-07-08 at 02:34 AM.

Tauren, Gnomes, and Pandaren are sadly forgotten. The Sunwalker storyline was set up in Wrath and in Cata, and hasn't advanced since. Dezco was forgotten after MoP. The Gnomes still haven't retaken Gnomergan or built a new capital. Pandaren ceased existing after Wandering Isle.

There are also the Jinyu and the Hozen who are both interesting races with their own unique characteristics and culture, I am especially interested by the Jinyu's culture, ability to foresee the future by speaking to water and manipulate waters to forge and fight. They should have been made playable imo.

Ogres and Arakkoas are really underused races and should have officially joined the Horde and the Alliance respectively a long time ago, both have their own unique and fascinating histories and culture and are really strong in several areas.