Pieces now 9/10!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this race to world first should be a blizzard online event. Mythic version of the raid should only be available to the competitors until someone wins the title. Then the rest of the world should be able to do mythic raids.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    the mythic raid isnt clearable on week one for any normal guild
    the ones that participate in the race are the kind of player that blizz keeps trying to kneecap but they always find a way around it
    If they do - that's fine. But they shouldn't demand that the fight is doable for them week one, which they kind of are doing, indirectly at least. It doesn't have to be.

as for the josh thing
    no body no crime
    hes a fucking creeper though
    I also once had this kind of thinking so I'm not gonna hate on anyone for it, but you need to realize that the justice system isn't perfect, and someone not being officially punished by the authorities does not mean they are innocent. There are numerous cases of someone being obviously guilty and then not being charged due to technicalities or whatever. And this is incredibly frequent specifically in cases of sexual harassment and rape.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    This is not a case of a boss dying 1st or 2nd week. Its a case of being robbed off a win due to it being mathematically impossible by a small % and the different reset timers. Just global release already so NA can keep losing every race like they did before.

Ok hold on. The bosses are not supose to be killable with LAST tier gear man. You call it mathematicaly impossible when they show up in green hogger gear aswell? Sometimes you actually do need some of the current gear to kill it and that only makes it balanced for current tier nothing else.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, im more excited to see a rekill on KT when the trinket was changed next reset then anything else
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    1. If it is really 45%... why did they do it that stupid way? Why not increase her overall HP on mythic and make her 'die' at 50%?
    This has been answered a few times now, if you increase HP pool then you also spread that to Phase 1 (thus making it slightly less significant), by setting her HP at 45% and a forced transition at 84% it means the actual burn in p2/p3 has far higher requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I also once had this kind of thinking so I'm not gonna hate on anyone for it, but you need to realize that the justice system isn't perfect, and someone not being officially punished by the authorities does not mean they are innocent. There are numerous cases of someone being obviously guilty and then not being charged due to technicalities or whatever. And this is incredibly frequent specifically in cases of sexual harassment and rape.
    You need to realize that the Twitter witch-hunt system isn't perfect, and someone being punished by Twitter posts does not mean they are guilty. There are numerous cases of someone being obviously innocent and then being charged due to Twitter crusaders decided it is so. And this is incredibly frequent specifically in cases of sexual harassment and rape.

Quote Originally Posted by MCitra View Post
    Ok hold on. The bosses are not supose to be killable with LAST tier gear man.
    Pretty sure Method defeated Jaina week 1 and literally the day after on reset day as well, 2 kills on Mythic before any other guild got it.

The ilvl of the raiders is far higher than what the average guild heading into Mythic is so your argument really should be aimed at the average guilds and not the top raiding guilds.

If the encounters are tuned ok and not bugged there is no reason why end bosses cannot / should not be defeated week 1 with the amount of preparation these guilds do.
    Last edited by AidanJLowe; 2021-07-19 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post

anyone attempting any sort of defense for the 'how' and why's regarding the 'josh' situation is just an embarassment as a person.

you had fragnance leaking nudes from some girl he was dating, and gingi being connected to the same type of behavior.

they had viklund checking out of the psychward to go home and race world first (and now they are doing sponsor drives for mental health...)

more than a couple of them actually contacted the person/persons who had made claims towards josh, and posted all sorts of vile shit towards them (one of them had a 2+ hour 'oh i feel so bad' cry session on twitch after the whole josh thing broke wide.

^ these things alone should be enough for anyone to realize that this is a group of at best 'shitty' humanbeings, who have no problem putting stuff like 'moral' or 'decency' aside for the glory of chasing pixels in a videogame. and i am sorry, if you are okay socializing or even being friends with people who do this type of shit? then guess what uhm pot you're black.
    Last edited by plexxrock; 2021-07-19 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by plexxrock View Post
    anyone attempting any sort of defense for the 'how' and why's regarding the 'josh' situation is just an embarassment as a person.

you had fragnance leaking nudes from some girl he was dating, and gingi being connected to the same type of behavior.

they had viklund checking out of the psychward to go home and race world first (and now they are doing sponsor drives for mental health...)

more than a couple of them actually contacted the person/persons who who had made claims towards josh, and posted all sorts of vile shit towards them (one of them had a 2+ hour 'oh i feel so bad' cry session on twitch after the whole josh thing broke wide.

^ these things alone should be enough for anyone to realize that this is a group of at best 'shitty' humanbeings, who have no problem putting stuff like 'moral' or 'decency' aside for the glory of chasing pixels in a videogame. and i am sorry, if you are okay socializing or even being friends with people who do this type of shit? then guess what uhm pot you're black.
    these posts are the best

you forgot that Sco was let go from his job cause he scamed the clients and payed his way out of prison

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    This has been answered a few times now, if you increase HP pool then you also spread that to Phase 1 (thus making it slightly less significant), by setting her HP at 45% and a forced transition at 84% it means the actual burn in p2/p3 has far higher requirements.
    Or... they could increase the boss hp% on phase transition. Kinda like they did with Argus, where he was 60% on mythic vs 40% on everything else. Hell, someone made a meme with Anduin casting PW: Fortitude on her - could pretty much do the exact same thing for bonus 5% hp if they wanted to be thematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    these posts are the best

you forgot that Sco was let go from his job cause he scamed the clients and payed his way out of prison
    Wait what, I've never heard about this lol. Sco went to prison? Explain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    I think this race to world first should be a blizzard online event. Mythic version of the raid should only be available to the competitors until someone wins the title. Then the rest of the world should be able to do mythic raids.
    Absolutely not.

The great thing about WF race is that it's a completely community driven event. Blizzard sticking its nose into it would only muddy the waters.

Additionally I'm not terribly sure why mine and other guilds need to be cockblocked without Mythic mode while race is on. Our insane 3 bosses mythic kill we have so far has no relevance or effect on the race whatsoever.

The only real thing Blizz need to do is unify resets while the race is on. That's the best and the only thing Blizz should do aside from pumping out good raids, preferably with penultimate bosses not dying in 20 pulls.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2021-07-19 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    Wait what, I've never heard about this lol. Sco went to prison? Explain.
    it's just a shitty attempt at lessening the blow of the info that i posted. where as the things i posted can be substantiated and verified.

it's just a shitty attempt at lessening the blow of the info that i posted. where as the things i posted can be substantiated and verified.
    I see. Jebaited I guess.

substantiated and verified.
    do you think you should post them when you make accusations that can destroy peoples lives in this day and age?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Additionally I'm not terribly sure why mine and other guilds need to be cockblocked without Mythic mode while race is on. Our insane 3 bosses mythic kill we have so far has no relevance or effect on the race whatsoever.
    Clearly, guilds like yours should wait in line until (~50) best players in the world get their first kill on the final boss - only then you're allowed to join. And then some random people (who probably don't even play the game) would still complain that it didn't take two months for the race to end and thus wasn't epic enough.

This is also seen in various brilliant ideas to "fix" split raiding (or boe trading or class stacking or...), which never seem to consider the "this would fuck over 99% of normal raiders" angle. It's all good and well to enjoy the WFR, but some people live vicariously through the top guilds and would screw everyone else to "help" them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    do you think you should post them when you make accusations that can destroy peoples lives in this day and age?
    source: i saw it on twitter /s

New day, new hype!

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    source: i saw it on twitter /s
    the 2+ hour cry session happened on twitch, so hundreds of people saw that. leaking nudes? fragnance tried to 'explain' why he did that in a save face attempt on twitter & viklund checking out of the psychward? that's viklund's stream after they killed u'unat so literally hundreds of people heard that aswell.

now sit, stay, you're excused.

10+ Year Old Account
    So unless Echo downs it today or tomorrow before noon, Limit just reclears, runs 1-2 heroic splits and GG, right?