Guardian appears to be extremely undertuned. 18% already.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

Quote Originally Posted by BobJohn View Post
    I’m a Limit fan, but i like seeing another guild making this an actual competition. IMO Echo is ahead , with all things being considered. However , Limit tries to be 1 or 2 steps ahead.

I think Limit is banking on KT and Sylv being extreme gear checks… if this is true Limit will take the lead based on their multiple split runs.

Needless to say, hell of a race and much respect for both guilds
    You will have a gear advantage if you delay your HC split runs. People can trade all the gear they get in HC runs if they already got Mythic loot in that slot. So more mythic loot means more effective HC runs as well.

Echo has a good chance at killing guardian
    They got from 35% best pull down to 18% and died bc of fuckup by scripe

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    They're also still tuning their composition, looks like they're benching more and more ranged for melee.

The healing output requirements here are absolutely brutal.
    My uninformed opinion is that they need warriors and DKs
    More health and more CDs

Ultimately both guilds are still really close to each other unless Limit fucks up and takes a full night to kill Painsmith now or something, it'll probably eventually even out at KT or Sylvanas assuming Echo spends about as much time on splits.

Yea one thing I’ve gotten from this is Echo has really consistent execution so far

Quote Originally Posted by BobJohn View Post
    I’m a Limit fan, but i like seeing another guild making this an actual competition. IMO Echo is ahead , with all things being considered. However , Limit tries to be 1 or 2 steps ahead.

I think Limit is banking on KT and Sylv being extreme gear checks… if this is true Limit will take the lead based on their multiple split runs.

Needless to say, hell of a race and much respect for both guilds
    Not really I think that's not an accurate analysis. I think its actually slightly riskier to do split later, but if you pull it off you will have slightly better knowledge of which toons to tunnel gear to them for a better performance on latter bosses. Shouldn't make a big difference though.

Anyways we are just in day 2 (or 3) of raid, so much left to be competing for.
    Last edited by Xjev; 2021-07-15 at 08:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    11.3% on Guardian. This is going down shortly.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Is the lock literally only there because of health stones?? Because it’s certainly not for dps

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Is the lock literally only there because of health stones?? Because it’s certainly not for dps
    It's for his transmog.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Not really I think that's not an accurate analysis. I think its actually slightly riskier to do split later, but if you pull it off you will have slightly better knowledge of which toons to tunnel gear to them for a better performance on latter bosses. Shouldn't make a big difference though.

Anyways we are just in day 2 (or 3) of raid, so much left to be competing for.
    My assumption is based on amount of times pulled. So if Echo hits a wall at KT, for ex, then decides they have to do splits … then they stop at a likely small pull count. Let’s say Limit catches up to the KT wall… but has no more reason to do splits… they will likely overtake Echo on pull count, which I’m assuming increases probability of killing the boss.

Of course this means we’re putting Limit and Echo at equal talents… but I’m seeing Echo being more consistent so far in the race, so pull count may not matter as much

10+ Year Old Account
    0.86% and they already know where they fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    0.86% and they already know where they fucked up.
    6 healing? 2 disc 4 holy?

Guardian dead.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

10+ Year Old Account
    7/10 echo easy boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Guardian down. Echo 7/10
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    i am totally fine w guardian being easier than smith. gorefiend vibes. this raid is still so, so good. idk wtf is up w shards though. this is just a little bit silly at this point, and they really do need to actually stop w random power increases. that's why renown is fine but everything else is not ideal. idk. i don't feel as game broken as i did in bfa and legiondaries, but goddamn, these are Not It.

edit: 0.9%! eeeee!
    Yeah the rng power gain is nuts. I'm the only one in my entire guild with 3set bonus and 4 Domination slots. The damage difference even at my lowly level is crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Such a smooth kill. Echo now at 7/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratz echo, 7/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    6 healing? 2 disc 4 holy?
    Looked like it, 2 priest 4 Paladin.