I have to admit Max's stream is painful to watch this time. He's always been toxic, especially during the first tiers of BFA when he got his whiner reputation, but during Castle Nathria, he seemed to have mellowed down and I genuinely enjoyed watching his stream. It's kinda sad to see him fall back into his unnecessarily bad habits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zortport View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/lorgokz/clip/F...pUdjdJrxr20_8t
    show me the difference?

stop being a cringy fanboy. I like max in general, and they deserved all WFs they got. I can't stand when he starts excuses, that's all. What he complains about is a problem for echo as well. That is literally how online gaming works. Also, no, their opinions do not surpass me, because unlike them, I actually am an engineer who knows how network packets travel over internet.
    It ain't cringy fanboy shit.

Also I believe some of them used to work as engineers and all that (I forgot what Max worked as before this) and some have confirmed this can happened. No exact idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    I think at this level one big part of the raid leader’s job is to keep the players believing they are the best in the world. Excuse making, no matter how bad taste, is one way. Another way would be a pep talk behind closed doors, making the guys understand they had a one day head start but will be one day behind soon if they don’t shape up. At this point Max is hoping Sylvanas is such a wall that even if Echo gets there earlier they still have a shot.
    except he was whining to his chat to gain sympathy. I don't know the name of other guy who is also calling shots, but he seems much level headed. he was very calm and telling raiders that none of that matters and just to play better; it is much better attitude.

otherwise I agree with your take. It probably motivates them even better when they kill it, like how they are against entire world; even instance server
    Last edited by zortport; 2021-07-16 at 05:23 AM.

Still fancy Limit to win this race. Have a feeling that the raid will go the same way as last tier with Limit using the advantage of the earlier reset to gear up and win.
    Last edited by Trabsder; 2021-07-16 at 05:19 AM.

7.1% wipe on guardian.. Guess they will it before going to bed

tuning is all over the place in this raid, it is anything but linear. you shouldn't be able to 6 heal 7th boss and meet dps check.

How long have Limit been raiding for aren't they usually finished up by this time?

tuning is all over the place in this raid, it is anything but linear. you shouldn't be able to 6 heal 7th boss and meet dps check.
    Yeah, there is no point in having a healer-check-boss if you can just bring more healers to completely eliminate the difficult part of the encounter. xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    How long have Limit been raiding for aren't they usually finished up by this time?
    They did even longer yesterday if I remember correctly.

15+ Year Old Account
    usually they go till around 1 am central
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    usually they go till around 1 am central
    I suppose they'll stay on until this boss is downed given it's a pretty straightforward fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    I suppose they'll stay on until the boss is downed given it's a pretty straightforward fight.
    not sure they'll push it splits and painsmith drained the fuck out of them today might be better to rest up come back with a clear revitalized mind
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Didnt echo 6 healed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    not sure they'll push it splits and painsmith drained the fuck out of them today might be better to rest up come back with a clear revitalized mind
    Possibly but just think that the psychological effect of being 7/10 before calling it will be good for them and have some impact on Echo when they wake up

15+ Year Old Account
    Possibly but just think that the psychological effect of being 7/10 before calling it will be good for them and have some impact on Echo when they wake up
    j/k they got it lol
    Get your shit together

Limit 7/10

6 heal too

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Didnt echo 6 healed it?
    yup, 4 holy pallies and two disc priests i believe

Will Echo go straight to Fatescribe or do splits first? No one pulled that boss yet eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Will Echo go straight to Fatescribe or do splits first? No one pulled that boss yet eh?
    I think Echo may have pulled it off stream just before going to bed. Don't know for sure. Gingi indicated that it was splits first thing today.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.twitch.tv/lorgokz/clip/F...pUdjdJrxr20_8t
    show me the difference?

stop being a cringy fanboy. I like max in general, and they deserved all WFs they got. I can't stand when he starts excuses, that's all. What he complains about is a problem for echo as well. That is literally how online gaming works. Also, no, their opinions do not surpass me, because unlike them, I actually am an engineer who knows how network packets travel over internet.
    Also I read this comment from reddit.

this is just hearsay without knowing how blizzard actually implemented it. but as someone who has little bit more idea about how network packets work; I can tell for this mechanic, stopping or moving after would not make a difference. client does not stop sending updates when you are moving. also, it is not uncommon to use different protocols for different actions. there is no guarantee the player location packets are sent the same way your clicking on a mount action is sent.

First of all you cannot prove any of these theories, including mine, because routing over internet is never reliable. 1 packet may take 20 ms to reach server where next can take 50 ms, you cannot reproduce it, you cannot control it. that's why there is nothing for blizzard to "fix". this is not a bug, this is just how internet works. best you can do is move as early as you can to make up for packet delay. you should even start moving when spike is up and almost about to retract because by the time your movement reaches to server, that spike would be in next row, even though on your screen it looks like you are sitting on the spike.

if you get the tiniest lag spike, when that package that tells blizzard you are in the next row, is delayed, you are going to die if you waited last second to move, waiting for your cast to finish etc. stopping is not going to save you there
    How you explain that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Also I read this comment from reddit.

How you explain that?
    Sorry to tell but, that is also my comment on reddit And it has nothing contradicting what I said here, I just wrote more details there.