Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    This is so wrong.

SS: Method
    S: Limit, Echo
    A: Pieces, FSY
    B: The Chinese guilds
    The pedo guild shouldn't even be in the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    The pedo guild shouldn't even be in the conversation.
    What an innovative and original take. I suppose Germany is also the nation of nazis, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Somehow I doubt either of those will be "blocks" painsmith is a pubstomper, but good guilds will have absolutely no issue with it. And KT... Idk, when was the last time a boss that was super easy on heroic, to the point that unprepared guilds are oneshotting on their first time, that would then be hard on mythic?
    In the immortal words of raiders of races past “a boss being easy on heroic doesn’t have anything to do with its difficulty in heroic”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moi2003 View Post
    Just once, I would like to see it take around a month. Just to see how guilds would handle it.
    That’s terrible lol
    None of the raiders even want that

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    In the immortal words of raiders of races past “a boss being easy on heroic doesn’t have anything to do with its difficulty in heroic”

- - - Updated - - -

That’s terrible lol
    None of the raiders even want that
    I didn't say it was a good idea. It would be interesting to see how the WF guilds would prep for something like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just once, I would like to see it take around a month. Just to see how guilds would handle it.
    They wouldn't. No one would be able to follow WF race schedule for entire month.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I didn't say it was a good idea. It would be interesting to see how the WF guilds would prep for something like that.
    That’s why they prep, so it’s doesn’t take a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there another Limit hunter I can watch until Bubbler joins ?

Edit - apparently they have no Hunters in the raid

- - - Updated - - -

Some guild called Soniqs Imperative is ahead by two bosses
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

7+ Year Old Account
    Limit 2/10.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance doesn't show up until the mid of page 3

lol..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    In terms of the damage the raid takes and how punishing triggering two traps is (insta wipe) it's basically a mythic boss in heroic.

You son of a bitch, you got me. Was waving a pillow near my near to shoo it away

- - - Updated - - -

Limit 500k health wipe on 3rd boss, I think it was their 3rd attempt ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Some really humorous takes in this thread, thank you.

90% of the posts in this thread are baiting responses and 100% of them are successful

MMO-Champ posters are built different (in a bad way)
    I feel baited, where is HR?
    Someone call upon Tagzz, Dossou is bullying children.

The raid seems pretty difficult, I can’t wait to see how many bosses survive day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Its a subjective thing but, no, no it doesn't.

Welcome to the World First Race vs Welcome to the Race to World First.
    The second flows better and sounds more natural.
    No, literally due to the sounds made in the English language the former flows better. That is not subjective. You are free to prefer the less cleanly flowing "race to world first."

I'm pleasantly surprised we are at 3/10 after 3 hours. Both Remnant of Ner'zhul and Soulrender look tuned pretty high relative to current gear levels!

If it takes a month for the likes of Limit and Echo raiding full time, it'll be damn near impossible for anyone else without nerfing the encounters so hard they won't be the same anymore.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    If it takes a month for the likes of Limit and Echo raiding full time, it'll be damn near impossible for anyone else without nerfing the encounters so hard they won't be the same anymore.
    Pretty much this. Limit/Echo and maybe pieces are so far away ahead of everyone that if a boss takes them so long to kill your average guild will more likely break apart than kill it due to how overturned it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Pretty much this. Limit/Echo and maybe pieces are so far away ahead of everyone that if a boss takes them so long to kill your average guild will more likely break apart than kill it due to how overturned it is.
    I think you vastly overestimate / underestimate the players.

7+ Year Old Account
    Limit killed Nerzhul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Limit killed Nerzhul.
    Expect others to kill it within a few pulls having seen their strat

With this tuning, painsmith will be the new devour and KT will take 500 pulls. Next days will be fun!

Nerzhul alone will take average guilds 50+ pulls and thats only 4th boss...you can't make a raid that will take Limit more than 2 weeks without it being impossible. Dunno how there's still people that haven't realized this by now.