Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    they lost by 0.4%. it was really really close
    They spent 13 hours extra on her given they just finished an extended 17 hour raid on her and echo just started.

This assuming they kill her immediately after reset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    the malding is palpable
    How dare you refer me to as Asmonbald

I remove my gloves and slap you, sir.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Eu rules the World. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I'm guessing roger didn't get the bow otherwise he'd be freaking out
    He already has it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompeychiv View Post
    He already has it
    Wait, what ? I'm sure he'd love a mythic version though.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    It was fun watching this race (even though I was rooting for end bosses surviving a reset at least), I'll see you all in 6-7 months when Blizzard releases the next tier. I don't play since WoD but still love to watch PvE. Also glad to see Echo finally got a WF on the board now.

10+ Year Old Account
    if only blizz didn't make the upgrade item some low % droprate.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Kinda sad the raid was so easy for them as I liking watching the race. It seems like there were only two hard bosses for Limit/Echo/BDGG/Pieces/Method in the raid, Painsmith and Sylvanas. Seems like the rest were severely undertuned.

It drops the same Ilevel regardless of difficulty. 233. Once you have it you then collect Wraithwisp Sinew and/or Ethereal Fletching from heroic/Mythic Sylvanas to upgrade it

YEP
    Arms warrior is definitely C tier spec...

10+ Year Old Account
    Now can we get global release on these raids, please!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    YEP
    Someone needs to print that ranking out, frame it and give it to Revvez.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

I think Echo needed that. Nzoth was really rough for them and even in Nathria they didn't really look to be just there yet.

This time however the planing, starts, execution and gameplay was on point and i think they fully deserved this WF kill.

USA! USA! USA! US... oh wait ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Purrowl View Post
    They spent 13 hours extra on her given they just finished an extended 17 hour raid on her and echo just started.

This assuming they kill her immediately after reset
    Oh fuck off dude

They yolo half their pulls and they saw the last phase fewer times
    They outplayed echo yesterday but echo came in and destroyed it

Both guilds played like gods

YEP
    Warriors can be a bottom half on logs and tierlists and Revvez will still bring them to the top or around the top of the charts somehow.

He's such a good yet underrated member of Echo because he doesn't really ever talk. Even going back through the history in Method he was always an insane player for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats with the NA bashing? Seriously grow up
    The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.- George Carlin

YEP
    The Enhancement Shaman is the real mvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    As both guilds have said on Twitter repeatedly. Stop insulting one in defense of the other. It just seems childish. Limit and Echo respect the hell out of each other and don't want the toxicity that fans try to force. Im a Limit fan because I like Max's leadership style, but I am still happy for Echo to take this. Toxic fans need to go back to RL sports like Football (both versions).

I do think this raid was a disappointment all around. Painsmith was the only boss that i enjoyed watching. Sylv's arbitrary extra 5% might be the most pointless mythic only change ever.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    As both guilds have said on Twitter repeatedly. Stop insulting one in defense of the other. It just seems childish. Limit and Echo respect the hell out of each other and don't want the toxicity that fans try to force. Im a Limit fan because I like Max's leadership style, but I am still happy for Echo to take this. Toxic fans need to go back to RL sports like Football (both versions).

I do think this raid was a disappointment all around. Painsmith was the only boss that i enjoyed watching. Sylv's arbitrary extra 5% might be the most pointless mythic only change ever.
    Yeah they should have had some extra phase or realm on Mythic. Would have been cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh if only she ended at 40%...... the baiting would be god tier from Blizz. Just imagine them getting to 45% like they did with the 50% and she still lived..... I would pay to have seen the look on their faces.