Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Exccccccccept it said 44.8 lol. I mean tomayto .... tomaaaato lol but still. Anyways.

if there is spell being cast she cannot die until that cast is finished, if you hit different timing you get a kill at 45%

it happens on other bosses as well tho its not very consistent

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    if there is spell being cast she cannot die until that cast is finished, if you hit different timing you get a kill at 45%

it happens on other bosses as well tho its not very consistent
    Gotcha Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    76.9%!!!
    Limit might be serving a WF to Echo for breakfast, what a troll. Oh this is hype bros
    That didnt age well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Exccccccccept it said 44.8 lol. I mean tomayto .... tomaaaato lol but still. Anyways.

Max is about to farm shit talker's money. Gonna be funny to see.
    This one of the most baffling Twitch strats I've ever seen and I'm shocked it consistently works, across many games. You get people to pay to talk shit and then get rid of them immediately after, easy money.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Did sylvanas windrunner die a virgin?

She never scored, did she?
    Read the Nathanos short story, she used to stay the night at his cabin.. you can figure out the rest, not to mention she hasn't been dead for even 25 years iirc.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Nnogie's Reaction is my favorite reaction of all the Echo Raiders that was there for the Kill. That is how a week of going through massive drain and pressure, joys of relief sounds like!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1092295022

From 03:13:59.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    I get it, I don't follow sports at all. But I love the fact that they are playing at the center.

A different thing:

Can we for once kill the toxicity. None of the guilds are throwing it at each other, its just a small subset of vocal fake fans that just want to cause uproar for no reason. Max is literally getting hate comments on his youtube right now cause of the RWF.
    People need to stop being babies and get over the shit talking. Why do people care so much? Oh, someone is saying NA/EU sucks. WOW my day is ruined now! I'm kind of glad Echo won now as someone from NA. Max is such a baby, having his chat be in subscriber only mode for so long because god forbid someone throw out some bants.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    People need to stop being babies and get over the shit talking. Why do people care so much? Oh, someone is saying NA/EU sucks. WOW my day is ruined now! I'm kind of glad Echo won now as someone from NA. Max is such a baby, having his chat be in subscriber only mode for so long because god forbid someone throw out some bants.
    Someday, you'll learn that choosing to subject yourself to toxicity actually doesn't make you a tough guy, whether it's in World of Warcraft or other aspects of life.

People are trying to foster a more positive, healthy gaming community/environment. I only see that as a good thing.

I can't speak for Max's stream decision (sub only mode or not), but the alternatives would be timing out or banning a ton of toxic people in chat. Sub only mode definitely seems like the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Still impressed about Method possibly being world third, I think that next expansion they may try to fight again for the throne for real.
    Does Method use outside raid leader? I haven't really followed them this race, because they are just too far behind Echo/Limit atm., seeing how they got stuck at bosses Echo and Limit pretty much bruised through (and even with tactics taken from Echo/Limit I suppose).

Because it doesn't make you an epic tough guy to make your entire personality revolve around supporting a "team" and being as toxic as possible, it's draining as hell and once you get over the age of 21 or so it stops being funny when some make being obnoxious on social media their entire personality.

It's not about ruining your day, it's about you being insufferable and delusional by thinking it's a) just bants b) funny and c) you need to stop being a baby and get over people rightfully calling out and trying to stop the unnecessarily toxic and negative tribalistic hate many of you spread.

10+ Year Old Account
    This. Why people are so worried (Max and everyone else) about "toxic" chat spam or tweets that are there and gone in seconds is beyond me. Y'all will never get that sterile Star Trek utopia you seem to want so badly. Spend some time off the internet.

Anyway. Great race. Limit seriously tightened up at the end, but Echo was performing with neurosurgery-like precision all the way through. Very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Grax View Post
    This. Why people are so worried (Max and everyone else) about "toxic" chat spam or tweets that are there and gone in seconds is beyond me. Y'all will never get that sterile Star Trek utopia you seem to want so badly. Spend some time off the internet.

Anyway. Great race. Limit seriously tightened up at the end, but Echo was performing with neurosurgery-like precision all the way through. Very impressive.
    The point is why would he willingly subject himself to it when he doesn't have to? Like the solution is there and you think he shouldn't ..why? If someone walked up to your desk at work 30 times a day just to be annoying would you just let him even though there's no reason to? It's bizarre to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grax View Post

Lots of soft people, as demonstrated by the replies to me. Like.. uh, close your eyes. Like just don't look at it LOL.

Crazy finish too, limit just couldn't get a pull where both 2nd phase Sylv dps wasn't scuffed and no one died in p3. It was always one or the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    The point is why would he willingly subject himself to it when he doesn't have to? Like the solution is there and you think he shouldn't ..why? If someone walked up to your desk at work 30 times a day just to be annoying would you just let him even though there's no reason to? It's bizarre to me.
    Well first there are a lot of fans that can't sub but do follow that can't join in the fun. Second, imagine thinking these guys are able to keep up with chat at all.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Could someone explain the Gem sets. How do they work and how you aquire them?
    Not subbed here so.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Yeah, the owner of Complexity also owns the Dallas Cowboys.

They've been choke artists since the 90s. @Crissi can tell you all about it.
    Someone is literally a dead man.

also, gratz Echo. They played better than Limit and deserved this. shard RNG sucks though.

Because people want a posiotive, healthy environment. Attitudes like your embolden the shit talkers. I am guessing you are one of those.

I don't understand people bitching about Max's submode only chat. He's making the most out of these retards - they wanna flame? Sure, spend 5$ first, get banned later anyway. It's a great business decision. Make money on these morons. Only people genuinely being mad about it are probably the trolls themselves because they couldn't shit talk his guild for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    I knew it would happen while I slept but it doesn't matter... Congratulations, Echo! EU doesn't need 16h advantage to win titles!
    The silence you hear is all the complainers about the "16 hour advantage" suddenly having no argument.