Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriisto View Post
    Well in that case, let me be clear. I would like to see some passion, some love and care, some innovation, some experimentation. I would like the wow dev team to throw out their check list and stop abiding by the adage "it doesn't have to be good, it just has to be done." That is what I would like, since you asked.
    A lot of nice words to say absolutely nothing, good job, try harder next time, with actual feedback, also big LOL to unironically saying people will go back to TBC cause in your delusional mind you think TBC has abundant content, but i guess thats where people go when they cant handle retail pve, so its fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    im sorry, daily quests, bcs that is huge difference that completely changes my point which you choose to avoid and rather point out my small mistake...
    I already included the new dailies, they are part of the new zone, obviously. here look:

The raid, the mega dungeon and the zone is new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because having an expectation that the game could potentially evolve and improve over the course of 14 years is just ludicrous.
    Evolve to what? You've articulated nothing other than whining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Why don't you just write out exactly what you want instead of making excuses.
    This sounds like a brilliant idea.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    Another note: WoW was only successful BECAUSE Warcraft 1-2-3. Most gamers at that age played those. Then the internet came, and WoW was in the right place at the right time.
    Nothing more, nothing less. It was just a side-effect of that era - it could have been any game with a history among gamers. Other MMOs failed because they were completely new, they didn't have "familiar" enemies in Everquest, like Arthas, for example.
    Nobody wanted to "log in" to EQ to punish some random dragons.
    WoW, from its launch was also incredibly accessible. Totally unlike any other MMO's available at the time. Most MMO's back then were total grindfests with a few quests interspersed. WoW flipped that and turned quests into the bread and butter of their MMO which allowed them to hold the player's hand into the harder content.

That WoW Classic was a bit of a culture shock to people who never played it is only a testament to how much further Blizzard polished the MMO genre as a whole.

Well in that case, let me be clear. I would like to see some passion, some love and care, some innovation, some experimentation. I would like the wow dev team to throw out their check list and stop abiding by the adage "it doesn't have to be good, it just has to be done." That is what I would like, since you asked.
    Your desires are clearly shaded by your opinions. Does it strike you that there's a very real possibility that there is innovation, love, care and experimentation all at play at Blizzard right now? This reads like most other criticism I see of the game these days. General disengagement because the developers had the audacity to create a game before asking you directly for your personal input first.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    You created a public post, on a public forum, anyone and everyone that is subbed to MMOC is more than entitled to respond to your thread. Your permission to post isn't required. The only thing you've stated 'quite clearly' is 'It is OK to expect more'. Yet you cant be bothered to even tell us what 'more' you were expecting, and why.
    I absolutely agree! I did not at any point say that they were not able to respond or participate. If you really do need to interject in what was a back and forth between two people completely unrelated to you then maybe read the previous posts before trying to look impressive and smart next time, you wont look quite so silly at the end. Embarrassing.

I absolutely agree! I did not at any point say that they were not able to respond or participate. If you really do need to interject in what was a back and forth between two people completely unrelated to you then maybe read the previous posts before trying to look impressive and smart next time, you wont look quite so silly at the end. Embarrassing.
    Still less embarrassing and confusing as one that creates posts but refuses to answer when asked why, how & criticised over his repeated illogical answers.

Okay, ive gone through the first two pages of this thread and can now, without a doubt, say that the sole reason for this thread was to bolster OPs post count. Almost half of the replies in these first 2 pages are by the OP.

Now to get on topic: no, the drought did not begin yet. The soonest the drought can begin is once the entire story of this patch is wrapped up. And that is for solo players only. Play a single player game btw, mmos are not meant to be played solo.
    I consider a drought (for the masses) to begin when AT LEAST 1.5k guilds have cleared [insert current raid here] on mythic.

For myself, a drought begins when I have cleared [insert current raid here] on mythic. That being said, there hasn't been a drought for me for the entirety of 9.0. I even geared up an alt all the way to ilvl 223 over the course of like 4 or 5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Boiled-Lobster View Post
    Still less embarrassing and confusing as one that creates posts but refuses to answer when asked why, how & criticised over his repeated illogical answers.
    I can assure you, I am not even slightly embarrassed. I do however feel a good amount of pity for all the haters and Blizzard apologists. At the end of the day, I really don't mind as long as you are all happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Your desires are clearly shaded by your opinions. Does it strike you that there's a very real possibility that there is innovation, love, care and experimentation all at play at Blizzard right now? This reads like most other criticism I see of the game these days. General disengagement because the developers had the audacity to create a game before asking you directly for your personal input first.
    You clearly don't get it and I'm tired of arguing with the apologists so congratulations, you win this round of MMO-C forum legends.

I can assure you, I am not even slightly embarrassed. I do however feel a good amount of pity for all the haters and Blizzard apologists. At the end of the day, I really don't mind as long as you are all happy.
    I would want to write a whole wall of text in order for you to comprehend what everyone else is saying. But my guess is that your autistic brain is too stubborn to see what people actually try to tell you.

Therefor, I hope mods will close this troll topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Lmfao, a content drought thread before the raid and dungeon are even released.

This fucking place, I'm telling you.
    Yeah... must be horrible to be so bitter and mad about everything all the time... complaining on everything blizz does

Quote Originally Posted by Boiled-Lobster View Post
    I would want to write a whole wall of text in order for you to comprehend what everyone else is saying. But my guess is that your autistic brain is too stubborn to see what people actually try to tell you.

Therefor, I hope mods will close this troll topic.
    What you just wrote barely makes sense. I think you are trying to insult me? In any case, you are clearly a very angry and emotional individual so I am not offended. Thank you for sharing your opinions, your contributions have been incredible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Hey guys!
    Remember Molten Front?
    I remember it well! It was pretty fun. I loved the NPC's that helped you in the drakes area of it, all with their own funny things to say.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I think the Pandemic response is fine currently. If 9.1 is followed up again by a long content drought with no clear response from Blizzard to 9.2 -- then Covid cant be used here. 3-4 months behind (which we are) matches what happened to WoW's main competitor of recent, as long as such doesnt happen again.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Hey guys!

Remember Molten Front?
    That was f. Ing terrible.

What you just wrote barely makes sense. I think you are trying to insult me? In any case, you are clearly a very angry and emotional individual so I am not offended. Thank you for sharing your opinions, your contributions have been incredible.
    Well I have to give you credit for keeping up with your troll thread. Most people just start it and never respond. You are a true asshole, congratz!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i agree on the more things in korthia to do for pvp as i don't like wpvp im not going to touch the matter as i think at this point it should just be abolished
    but the tower in naz are good example for that as with wm off it was pve event (afaik)

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread didn't start out great and appears to have reached a point of terminal decline. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead