Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    Iirc the consensus is that he's after Galakrond's remains
    Hmmm that is one big dragon, a wmd, it could prob 1shot stormwind or orgrimmar...

IMO that was pretty terrible. Once they decided to take Sylvanss down the "insane megalomaniac afraid of permadeath" route, they really needed to commit and double down instead of doing the redemption thing for the 1000th time.

So what happened was Sylvanas getting triggered like a twitter activist over a word and had her meme Vietnam style PTSD moment before doing 180
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Jailer: "I am going to do more than you thought I would, ahahahaha!"

Sylvanas: *Pikachu face*

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Did she actually (verifiably) receive them or just claim that to be the case to get some instant victim points? Because I only see her tweet mentioning it. I mean looking at her demented cat lady feed and going on about being excellent, I can't really take her serious.
    I mean, we had someone in the other thread saying Danuser should be taken out back and shot "Mexican style", so yeah, there are actual crazies saying that the writers should die (AKA death threats).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    IMO that was pretty terrible. Once they decided to take Sylvanss down the "insane megalomaniac afraid of permadeath" route, they really needed to commit and double down instead of doing the redemption thing for the 1000th time.
    How is it redemption when she said I will never serve. That has always been her character, she refuses to be a servant. She has been wanting to remake what she sees as a flawed universe for along time and when she found out the Jailer is going to make more of the same she decided to turn on him. She did not turn on him to be redeemed. I hate that everyone keeps saying it is redemption story when it is not even close.

Man, sucks to be a night elf lololol

So arthas was not all there when he did what he did and gets killed, same for sylvannas but i'm sure she wont be equally punished.

Sylvannas you served the jailor for 2 expansions, you dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by deathsreaper View Post
    How is it redemption when she said I will never serve.
    It's going to be a redemption because now she's got her whole soul back, is already showing emotion in that brief window before passing out, and attempted to warn her former enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    So arthas was not all there when he did what he did and gets killed
    Arthas was never struck by Frostmourne. Also, he did a lot of bad stuff before even getting that blade, including slaughtering a city (yea, shades of grey arguments), ignoring the orders of his king, hiring mercenaries to strand his men in the arctic, and then sicking his men on the mercs.

How is it redemption when she said I will never serve. That has always been her character, she refuses to be a servant. She has been wanting to remake what she sees as a flawed universe for along time and when she found out the Jailer is going to make more of the same she decided to turn on him. She did not turn on him to be redeemed. I hate that everyone keeps saying it is redemption story when it is not even close.
    the redemption comes after. She has her soul back (or whatever that was) and is going to be all sorry and help us beat the jailer.

9.2 is not going to have a cinematic with the public execution of Sylvanas.

At best she gets imprisoned but then I would 100% confidently say that 1-2 expansions later she is freed to help with some new evil.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

What an absolute disappointment

I mean, she did tasks for the Jailer since Legion apparently. Sounds pretty subservient.

The only way this won't be a redemption story is if Thrall and company straight up kill her on the spot.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Look at the like to dislike ratio on youtube, people are not happy with the way the story is going.

It's amazing. How come their writers are so bad?

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    I mean, she did tasks for the Jailer since Legion apparently. Sounds pretty subservient.

The only way this won't be a redemption story is if Thrall and company straight up kill her on the spot.
    Well, he did promise Tyrande the Banshee Queens' head so you never know.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    She will stand trial in Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I mean, he obviously intended for Thrall, Bolvar and Elsa to kill her for eveything she's done
    But honestly. This man took his leave and left behind the PERSON THAT KNOWS MOST OF HIS PLANS BEHIND hoping she dies

That's Dr.Evil levels of stupid

And we know she's not going to fucking die.We'll probably have to farm reputation with Sylvanas or some shit in 9.2 lmao
    "You are currently Hated with Sylvanas. -2,000,000,000"

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    It's going to be a redemption because now she's got her whole soul back, is already showing emotion in that brief window before passing out, and attempted to warn her former enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

Arthas was never struck by Frostmourne. Also, he did a lot of bad stuff before even getting that blade, including slaughtering a city (yea, shades of grey arguments), ignoring the orders of his king, hiring mercenaries to strand his men in the arctic, and then sicking his men on the mercs.

You right, its not a fair comparison, she still deserves to die or rot in a cell for the rest of her new mortal life.

I'm gonna go play shadowbringers

I was expecting them to give her the Kerrigan treatment,and they still managed to disappoint me.

It's really getting impressive honestly

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was joking last year when I said they'd probably have Sylvanas heel turn on the Jailer when she realises that he was evul and have a twist redemption but I didn't expect them to literally have her attack him after achieving all his power ups and for him to straight up deliver the Deus Ex Machina "You're a hero now" moment. I also hoped they wouldn't do the daft "his heart was stolen" thing either with that orb but they couldn't help themselves and now he looks like an even bigger trash mob as a result (I feel sorry for everyone who thought he'd somehow bear a closer resemblance to the concept art afterwards) before pulling an Endgame Thanos "I'll remake everything in my image". Too bad none of the lore they've thought to introduce justifies fuck all of what just happened considering he is an "evil that existed before reality". Oh and Anduin is just there and gets brought with him for... reasons.

Well all we need now is a bunch of Wisps, Sylvanas to becomes Elune's chosen and then blow herself up to save the day and my other prediction will be manifest.

I'm wondering if the most obnoxious blizz fanboys liked this. Is that possible?