Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'd say that it'll probably be used to jolt him out of the mind control at some point. I seriously doubt that they'll kill off Anduin or make him remain MC'd or w/e by the end of the expansion.

EDIT: Besides, his experience being mind controlled and then breaking free will probably result in some key speech about how "Sylvanas' actions weren't really her own and if Anduin's actions can be forgiven, then she should be forgiven too, and yada yada yada." Basically a repeat of the whole Saurfang/Anduin "The Alliance has blood on its hands too" conversation. I'm 100% sure that it will go over well.
    Last edited by Rexosaurus; 2021-07-08 at 01:40 PM.

We'll show it to him to break the domination. That's it.

There is nothing hidden, deep or plot twisty. Like many pointed out and like it should be clear by now from the past story. It's there because it adds drama. They do make good cinematics.

Unless they decide to make something of it or don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Besides, WoW has never been about shocking twists.
    The most satisfying plot twists came from ordinary quests. Precisely because ordinary quests can have any conclusions. They can turn in total disasters and tragedies. That's wat makes them superior to these main campaigns.

7+ Year Old Account
    It is for extra drama/symbolism, prob sylvanus will get to feel extra sorry and show she is now good, so she deliver back to him in the final moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Christie started on BfA which had great stories. Certainly more complex and elegant than anything WoW had done before. Shadowlands just feels rushed and tacky..
    it had what? bfa was nonsensical garbage we had as a weak copy of mop, only thing that could be savaged were the leveling up zones/stories, nothing more.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    what crime? he is brainwashed, he never shown free will, do u blame a sword for stabbing u, or the hand that wield it?
    not kinda related but not only he did not sanction Turalyon and Alleria for doing undesirable acts for Hammerfall/Ar'gorok/Revantusk civilians but also approved them
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Good for us that hes not the only writer then and also not the only one making the decisions of the story.

I know its in the rules to always blame everything on just one person but thats not how they work.
    So you're saying there's a whole team of incompetent writers?

How shocking... He's just the prominent figure that's on the top

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal The Black View Post
    So you're saying there's a whole team of incompetent writers?

How shocking... He's just the prominent figure that's on the top
    No im saying there is way to many people that cant tell the diffrence betwen a bad story and a story they dont like.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    And yes the whole Mystery of who the Rune caver was, is a good example for ages they was like "You will never guess who it is" and when we all said "Is the primus" they said "lol nope its someone else someone you dont expect yourll never find out!"

And when 9.1 came out they was super proud about it "The runcaver is the primas bet you didnt see that coming!"
    I have literally *never* seen them claim you wouldn't see it coming. Is there an actual source on this quote, or is this just some new way to try to knock on the writing by making up quotes?